GDT: Game 41 - Round 1 at Poutineville 7:14 PM ET | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVA-S, 92.9 WBOS-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-1-13_11-44-34.png

upload_2018-1-13_11-39-19.png

upload_2018-1-13_11-46-0.png

centre-bell.jpg

Officiels/Tonight's Officials

jm02.jpg
ef27.jpg

Arbitres/Referees Jon McIsaac (2), Eric Furlatt (27)
Juges de ligne/Linesmen Shandor Alphonso (52), Tim Nowak (77)

Hymnes nationaux/Ntl. Anthem Kim Richardson

BladesVYouppi.jpg

TONIGHT’S GAME

The Bruins visit the Canadiens tonight for the first of four games between these teams this season, the first of two at Bell Centre and the first of three in an eight-day span … The Bruins are 23-10-7 this season and are 9-5-4 on the road thus far … They are 6-1-2 against Atlantic Division foes and 13-4-6 against the Eastern Conference.

The Bruins are hitting the halfway mark of their season with their 41st game tonight coming out of their 5-day bye break … They will next return home to host Dallas on 1/15 and Montreal on 1/17.

BOSTON vs MONTREAL, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Canadiens are meeting for an NHL-record 739th time in their histories with the Bruins having a 275-351-103-9 record and Montreal holding a 2,233-1,944 scoring edge in those contests.

The Bruins are 109-210-47-3 in 369 games played between the teams in Montreal with the Canadiens having a 1,229-868 scoring advantage.

The Bruins have won the last 2 games between these teams and they are 4-3-0 vs. the Canadiens in their last 7 games following a 1- 10-2 stretch vs. Montreal

They have won on 3 of their last 4 visits to Montreal.

WAYBACK MACHINE
Waybackmachine3.png

MILESTONES APPROACHING

Torey Krug is two points short of his 200th NHL/Bruins point

INJURIES (Total man-games lost in 2017-18: 155)

Adam McQuaid – Broken right fibula suffered 10/19 vs VAN, missed last 34 games

:bruins:habs

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hi to my Bruins friends. Your team is on freakin fire. Maybe some people have stopped bugging you with the supposed "bad" pick that was DeBrusk? Anyway, while I was advocating a whole lot of time for you guys to keep Julien, I will say that NOW I start to know what you were talking about. I'M done with him and there's still 4 years left. Thing is, I really think he was better with you guys than he is with us. But I guess not. Anyway, you guys should be conflicted. While it would be fun to destroy us, thing is....that's actually what the Habs fans want. If we lose all 3 games against you, anad preferably while being ridiculed, we are getting closer to tanking, getting closer to get that Bergevin clown out and so on. Our board is ready to see us being beaten. And beaten hard. So....I don't want to remove your fun, and I know that in the end, you won't care about what I just said and beating us will always be more fun.....but unfortunately this time, I don't see a lot of Habs fans that will be sad if that happens....;-) Anyway, good game tonight....please. And good luck for the rest of the way. Impressive group you have there. With a coach that surely know how to exploit them.

I wanted Clode fired 3 years ago and was so glad Bergevin picked him up.

...and although I get your point about habs fans wanting their team to tank to bring about changes, I find it hard to believe that any habs fans would ever be happy losing to the Bruins.

Reactions: Lshap

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Hi to my Bruins friends. Your team is on freakin fire. Maybe some people have stopped bugging you with the supposed "bad" pick that was DeBrusk? Anyway, while I was advocating a whole lot of time for you guys to keep Julien, I will say that NOW I start to know what you were talking about. I'M done with him and there's still 4 years left. Thing is, I really think he was better with you guys than he is with us. But I guess not. Anyway, you guys should be conflicted. While it would be fun to destroy us, thing is....that's actually what the Habs fans want. If we lose all 3 games against you, anad preferably while being ridiculed, we are getting closer to tanking, getting closer to get that Bergevin clown out and so on. Our board is ready to see us being beaten. And beaten hard. So....I don't want to remove your fun, and I know that in the end, you won't care about what I just said and beating us will always be more fun.....but unfortunately this time, I don't see a lot of Habs fans that will be sad if that happens....;-) Anyway, good game tonight....please. And good luck for the rest of the way. Impressive group you have there. With a coach that surely know how to exploit them.

Good to see you Whitesnake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->