GDT: Game #4 Pens vs Sabres: "Gee, I wish we had one of them powerplay machines."

I have more faith in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Haven’t been in here but idk how anyone would be mad at OC… goal notwithstanding he’s been around the puck all game. yeah he missed 2x on breakaways, nonetheless he’s been fantastic

Literally no one in here is mad about O'Connor. Good lord, saying "he's not a top-6 replacement for Guentzel" isn't being mad at him.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sullivan has to do something about L2…not working…Smith still isn’t quite meshing either…replace Nylander please

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Line 1 is the laziest line in the league at times.

Especially when Rust and Crosby are not giving a f***, and Guentzel's one of the worst defensive wingers in the league.

When Rakell is up there though, he's pretty good at getting his stick in lanes, taking up space and being bigger along the boards.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
wishful thinking, but I like the idea spreading the wealth, although putting your best snipe on L3 does not make a whole lot of sense

How is that "wishful thinking"? I don't want Rakell on L3.

I'm saying what I'm expecting them to do. They'll give Nylander a decent look there and put Rakell on L3 for the sake of spreading out the offense.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Line 1 is the laziest line in the league at times.

Especially when Rust and Crosby are not giving a f***, and Guentzel's one of the worst defensive wingers in the league.

When Rakell is up there though, he's pretty good at getting his stick in lanes, taking up space and being bigger along the boards.
It's why I want to run Jake-Sid-Smith or Jake-Sid-Rakell but we all know we're in for a big plate of GCRust again this season.
Nylander is so vanilla, skating around like his top-6 spot is a guarantee.
Dude's just an even shittier version of the Granlund archetype to me. Has an okay pass, but that's it. Does nothing, and doesn't improve his line or linemates when he's on it. /shrug

Reactions: Trade

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Is Nylander alive?

1695950274864.png

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Nylander is so vanilla, skating around like his top-6 spot is a guarantee.
Really disappointed with his play. He looked pretty good, and should have had a few more points last year when he played.

He is a lazy floater though. Sure he can create a bit of offense, but he looks disinterested. I would be alot more engaged, fighting for a spot.

Not a good look. Smith also looks lazy as f***.

Reactions: Trade

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I know people hate hearing this, but Ruh has played well tonight…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad