Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - It's not over till it's over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers*

xXSNJTr.gif

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug

Yzerman and Cooper seen having a lengthy chat with series supervisor Kay Whitmore at rink today.

PricePkPatch*

Yzerman and Cooper seen having a lengthy chat with series supervisor Kay Whitmore at rink today.

Money changing hands? :sarcasm:

Man. WE NEED OUR REF BRIBING FUN GOING BACK!

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Or practicing their ****ing PP !

... on a side note, Stamkos said after the game he still had a little headache... that's actually scary, he might have suffer a concussion, it's extremely dangerous to be playing again after a mild concussion if you still feel the effect. Stamkos, the coaching staff and the medical staff should have a really long talk if that's the case...

he went to the dark room so its on the medical staff and them only. If they bent to the wills of stammer and or management, the bolts need a better ( read acceptable) medical staff.

Plus Stamkos looked pretty good in the third and I hope he's tip top shape for game 4.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Bouillon is an ICING Machine... why isn't Beaulieu in the line-up ahead of Frankie is mind boggling. :shakehead Beaulieu..has skill and speed.. Tampa are a skilled and fast team...

its not bouillion that gets repeatedly burned to the outside, that would be markov and emelin ( both of whom are playing pretty good nevertheless).

I'm not a great fan of bouillion, but he's been okay so far. If you decide you want to fight off complacency by shaking things up, I think weaver sees the pressbox first.

I know its a bit of a home voter, but i'd like to see tinordi up at some point, but I completely understand the " the team that keeps winning keeps playing" mentality.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Grasping at straws.
Lost the first test our tender batted 1.000 in OT
Lost the second test (badly)
Lost the third test despite bad officiating both ways.
Have no personnel changes that can upset the balance.
Have seriously blundered in the media war.
The Habs are not going to relent it's quite evident what our game plan is.
They have absolutely zero answers right now.

GHG

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Taking that in 4 would be great. Having some time to rest and staying healthy is going to be a huge plus to our chances going forward.

Not afraid at all about losing focus because of a week off. These guys want it badly, they're all about business.

And if the other series in the east drag on, it's even better.

Go Habs Go!

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
10 days off would be a blessing in the playoffs, IMO. Especially if the other teams have to go through wars to get to the second round and beyond. It would allow us to get healthy and determine who to go with against our next round opponent (whether it be Boston or Detroit).

I'm not gonna go into panic mode if we lose because honestly, I was not suspecting a sweep at all. But I would love for them to win it and get it out of the way.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
The hardest game to get motivated for. Often happens that the 3-0 team puts the foot off the pedal. There's no feeling of must-win or imminent peril. There's a serious psyching up job to be done.

If it was me I'd be pumped the most to get it done and advance to the next round.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
-Bourque making a personal request to get Ginette Reno sing at the Bell Center...
Uh, no.

This is his quote ; "I didn't really know who (Reno) was, but by the reaction I knew it was somebody popular," said Bourque. "She did a great job getting the fans fired up.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

Maybe Cooper should use his time to come up with better coaching strategies.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany

Soo pumped! I don't feel even remotely sorry for the Lightning. It was the right call on the ice. Last year's soccer goal, then last game's BS penalty on Brière and the delayed penalty called too early which took away what would have been our 4th goal. I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=449992

They felt that Bishop wasn't the only contributor to all their wins. That they faced adversity without Stamkos. They can ***** and be bitter as they want in regards to the officiating and their injury list all they want. It'll just prove what they've been trying to deny, that they have quite their fare share of homers as well. The loser mentality is so sweet.

I'm looking forward to getting rid of these curs. The Habs have been the better team through 3 games, I'm hoping that will flow into game 4 as well.

GO HABS GO!

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Uh, no.

This is his quote ; "I didn't really know who (Reno) was, but by the reaction I knew it was somebody popular," said Bourque. "She did a great job getting the fans fired up.

This was my source (translated from French):

"The Canadiens just called me to invite me to sing the national anthem at the next game. They told me it was René Bourque that had made the request" announced a very excited Ginette Reno.

http://yvonc.blogspot.ca/2014/04/entrevue-rejean-tremblay-le-ch-reinvite.html

Analyzer*

And if the situation was reversed, many of you would be livid if Montreal didn't talk to the refs, the series supervisor, or whomever after that.

So, this thread, along with many others creates some good humour in the hypocrisy around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad