Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - It's not over till it's over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Let's not give them hope of an historic comeback. Let's not talk about brooms. JUST WIN.

Renaud Lavoie says Bishop will be back on the ice later this week. Let's make sure it'll be an offseason comeback...

PricePkPatch*

It's funny to see Subban quote Nietzche.

But I have no trouble believing Subban is a Ãœbermensch. He doesn't let anyone drag him down...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Habs need to strike quickly like Bourque's goal in game 3 to take all the hope away from the lightning and keep them down while they're down.

Don't let tampa build momentum early on.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Expect the refs to give the Bolts every PP opportunity they can because the NHL wants them to make more playoff revenue. If people want to believe conspiracy theories one way, we can spout off our own the other way.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Expect the refs to give the Bolts every PP opportunity they can because the NHL wants them to make more playoff revenue. If people want to believe conspiracy theories one way, we can spout off our own the other way.

except we're always wrong in everyone else's eyes

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
REALLY hoping they can pull off a sweep. I expect Tampa to come out flying tomorrow, so that first goal will be very important (as usual...). Put Bourque out there and get the goal 10 seconds in this time!

hogtownhabsfan*

It's kind of weird, but if we were to sweep it would mean over a week of not playing before round 2 would start.

dreamingofdrouin*

It's kind of weird, but if we were to sweep it would mean over a week of not playing before round 2 would start.

rest is good...but im also a little worried about having too much...cause sometimes u kinda of get out of your rythym and come in flat.....definitely still want this over asap though

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Yeah that could be good or bad imo

I'm of the opinion that it would be a good thing, considering the Olympics condensed the schedule and Price has played a good amount of hockey. It would give the players a chance to rest, the coaching staff a lot of time to prepare for the Bruins or Wings, and MB some time to learn some new dance moves to keep it fresh for round 2.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'm of the opinion that it would be a good thing, considering the Olympics condensed the schedule and Price has played a good amount of hockey. It would give the players a chance to rest, the coaching staff a lot of time to prepare for the Bruins or Wings, and MB some time to learn some new dance moves to keep it fresh for round 2.

I hope round 2 brings us Bergevin doing the Carlton.

iBXfiMvtklBMI.gif

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
3-0 is another test. Can the team remain constant? I pretty much think that the Bolts know its over but they'll still want to make it hard on us. I expect them to turn the physicality a little higher up.

Analyzer*

A week+ of not playing is hard. You can from being pumped up to dull practices.

We gotta play strong all game long. Tampa will likely come out with more jump than us as their season is on the line and we'll have to hold off their constant attack.

PricePkPatch*

Beat me to it :S

Here's a little something I made to commemorate yesterday's win:

2zfrjmb.jpg

Geez. I did not needed to sleep tonight anyway. Thank you for making sure I can never close my eyes without screaming.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Then we lose Game 1 against Detroit or Boston because we come out sleepy. :laugh:

Backwards thinking on this one.
Tampa are reeling. Similar to game three everyone expects them to come out and dictate play.
I honestly think our veteran guys have learned over the past 5 years that it will take short series to go far in this thing. Particularly considering our overall team size at center.
I fully expect a full jam on Tuesday night and the Bolts left wondering WTF just happened.
No reason to prolong this at all. :shakehead

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A week+ of not playing is hard. You can from being pumped up to dull practices.

We gotta play strong all game long. Tampa will likely come out with more jump than us as their season is on the line and we'll have to hold off their constant attack.

We need a week to fix our PP...
Maybe more if we don't look at personnel changes :laugh:

hogtownhabsfan*

It could actually end up being 10 days without a game if we sweep tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad