GDT: Game #4 Colorada in Vegas. Puck drop ~ 6:40pm MT. Avs Board is with the Boys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Hahaha love the GDT. This is a must win. Will be watching on my phone at the airport! Go Avs!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If McNabb and Reaves come back that should help the Avs sustain more zone time.
Meh we can joke about that because they aren’t good players but the truth is historically our players have avoided contact with those two at all costs. Sure they suck but they make an impact. One game in particular earlier this season Colorado were skating circles around Vegas but the Mcnabb laid out Burakovsky at the Avs never engaged in another battle for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Nihiliste

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I wouldn't call this one a must win, but you know.....must win!!!

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Meh we can joke about that because they aren’t good players but the truth is historically our players have avoided contact with those two at all costs. Sure they suck but they make an impact. One game in particular earlier this season Colorado were skating circles around Vegas but the Mcnabb laid out Burakovsky at the Avs never engaged in another battle for the rest of the game.

Nahh, that was a regular season game. Playoffs is a totally different animal.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Gotta get that 2nd line and Mack going again. I'm thinking we may see the Bednar blender line again. This is the first real adversity the team has faced so far in the playoffs. Time to either step up or fade away.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
They need to keep up the effort they had in the 3rd period of game 3 (minus the 2 quick goals against obviously). I have faith that they'll get their shit figured out.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
This might not be a popular opinion, but if the Avs go out in the second round again, I think Bednar needs to be replaced. I’m not sure who would be an ideal replacement, but I consider another second round exit stagnation.

2x. And I have an addt'l reason for it. Was on display during his post game presser.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Butt cheeks clenched, unsure when they'll relax. Perhaps a 3 goal lead late in the 3rd.
4 goal lead for me usually calms my nerves. 3 goal lead doesnt. Still remember in 01' when the Avs had a 3 goal lead and Sykora scored to make it 3-1 after Messier dumb ass takes a high sticking penalty. Avs obviously won but man I was damn near shaking that entire 3rd period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad