GDT: Game #4 Colorada in Vegas. Puck drop ~ 6:40pm MT. Avs Board is with the Boys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
They will. :snide:

Either way, this series will end on Thursday. Don´t expect a game 7 at all. It´s do or die tonight.

I have a feeling this will be a repeat of our Minnesota-series some years ago. We'll squeak out a W tonight, but lose the next two... If we lose tonight, though, we'll have our ass handed to us in game 6.

Reactions: Avsboy

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
I have a feeling this will be a repeat of our Minnesota-series some years ago. We'll squeak out a W tonight, but lose the next two... If we lose tonight, though, we'll have our ass handed to us in game 6.

and my feeling is we take this tonight and finish it in Vegas.

So enough of that or the overboarding respect for Vegas. Time to fight back. :toothless:toothless

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
and my feeling is we take this tonight and finish it in Vegas.

So enough of that or the overboarding respect for Vegas. Time to fight back. :toothless:toothless
Take game 5 and ALL the pressure is back on Vegas. They'll have to win two in a row including a game 7 away knowing that they haven't won in Denver the whole series.

Conversely, if Vegas wins they have a chance to close it out at home where they've dominated the Avs. Big game.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Wish officials would actual call f***ing interference though like holy shit. Vegas does it every single f***ing shift out there.
Right? Because the whole purpose behind a dump and chase is that you can dump it in and actually you know...chase after it. Our guys have had to skate to and sometimes past center ice. Of course, part of that is on them for not taking a line and just dumping the dude on his ass but let's face it, we haven't had a player like that in a long ass time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad