GDT: Game #4 Colorada in Vegas. Puck drop ~ 6:40pm MT. Avs Board is with the Boys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
First time in a while that the Avs are big underdogs with the odds makers. Maybe that’s a good thing
I sure don't see it as a good thing at all.

We better hope they are wrong and the Avs won't look like game 2 and game 3 tonight because if they do we are losing in the 2nd round again this year.

Reactions: Zandar and Azrael89

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
just want to see better execution and puck control....think that will lead to a win

curious to see how the players react to what bednar said

hopefully we will see an avalanche comin down the mountain!

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
This might not be a popular opinion, but if the Avs go out in the second round again, I think Bednar needs to be replaced. I’m not sure who would be an ideal replacement, but I consider another second round exit stagnation.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I sure don't see it as a good thing at all.

We better hope they are wrong and the Avs won't look like game 2 and game 3 tonight because if they do we are losing in the 2nd round again this year.

Oh look, it's Balth continuing his negativity again and again.

Imagine if the Avs had the same thoughts as you. Good lord.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This might not be a popular opinion, but if the Avs go out in the second round again, I think Bednar needs to be replaced. I’m not sure who would be an ideal replacement, but I consider another second round exit stagnation.
Normally I would agree BUT you have to take into account that the Avs reward for winning the Presidents trophy was a meeting with a team with the exact amount of points in the second round. If the Avs lost to say a Montreal or Jets team or whatever team they would have been playing on a normal year then I would agree.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Vegas is 5-5 this year in the post season. Let’s not act like they’re some Juggernaut who is waking up. The Avs have been the sleeping giants in the series, and I think Vegas is going to find that out tonight.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

This sounds like people that say you know I don't really like my job, I think I'll just quit tomorrow and find something else later. Two years later they finally got another job and they hate it even more than the last one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad