GDT: Game 39: Red Wings at kings 10:30 pm et 1/4/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
1704435371374.png

• Haha
Reactions: Reddwit

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Yah. That's awesome. That's a really good team, come back from down 2... and don't let the late goal sink them. That's a confidence boost for these guys and 4 points to start this run.

That overtime is how all overtimes should be!

1st star - guy who posted that dog Moxie

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Well good fight back from the boys. Wonder what was said during the first intermission.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Just counted 3 non called interference or holding penalties on that last minute of play in OT. lol what?
Honestly, the game was like playing through mud. The Kings aren't a "dirty" team like the 2006-2011 Ducks, but they certainly get a hand or a stick on any opposing player nearby.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I'm not so sure they were playing back this time. Not to say they did not want to, but the Kings turned the pressure on IMMEDIATELY after the Wings scored the go ahead goal.
I agree. Just felt like we stopped trying to make plays. You have to have some push back can’t keep letting them just reload back at you

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Yah. That's awesome. That's a really good team, come back from down 2... and don't let the late goal sink them. That's a confidence boost for these guys and 4 points to start this run.

That overtime is how all overtimes should be!

1st star - guy who posted that dog Moxie
Aww.

But yeah, that's why I don't get on the negative nelly cart too often. Last year's team was the first in w a while that wasn't brittle and panicky. This year they're even better there IMO. I agree that they're still too soft, but that can be addressed.

They're a better team this year, and that's good enough for me. Good ENOUGH? No. I want more.

Reactions: saska sault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad