GDT: Game 39: Red Wings at kings 10:30 pm et 1/4/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (34).png

Screenshot (35).png

Lyon is in net, Copp? Let's Go Boys!

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Not sure how well we will do but at least for two games we have given up less than 30 shots on goal. Maybe we are trending in the right direction.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
What I want from this team tomorrow:

1. Show up. Not just in body, but in mind and soul as well.
2. Play with actual effort. Don't just go through the motions, play with purpose.
3. Shoot the bloody puck. Pass-it-til-you-lose-it might be a fun game to play during practice, but two points are on the line. Knock that crap off.
4. Win. I don't care how, just do it.

I want to believe. Let's friggin' go!

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
This made me feel good.

If anyone knows how it feels and what it's like, it's McCarty. He's been through it before. He knows what it takes, and as he said, he knows what needs to happen, because he saw Stevie go through it.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Not sure how well we will do but at least for two games we have given up less than 30 shots on goal. Maybe we are trending in the right direction.
Still haven't won a game scoring less than four goals.

It's amazing almost.

I thought the Red Wings were on their way to building a similar style team as the Kings. Always have just liked the Kings, idk why, normally hate LA/NY/CHI teams. Anyways...

Drew Doughty might not play, so that'll help. Assuming he doesn't.

Last edited:

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
We usually don’t do too bad against LA.

Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But that Kings team is good. If we can come out and score first and maybe keep that going.

Larkin needs to have a big game. And Kane seems like he enjoys playing them.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
We usually don’t do too bad against LA.

Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. But that Kings team is good. If we can come out and score first and maybe keep that going.

Larkin needs to have a big game. And Kane seems like he enjoys playing them.
Let’s put Howard back in net to seal the deal. Didn’t he always play LA well? Or is that revisionist history lol

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well looks like Lyon will be in for awhile. Might as well since Reimer is out to pasture. Lyon's the hot hand. He's our starter as far as I'm concerned. He even said he likes to play alot. Are we goin 11-7? It's worked well this year. We need to get on a run. Kings havent been playing too good lately maybe we can catch them offguard and pull one out our ass tonight.

Reactions: dalem177

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad