GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
But seriously, why all of them at the same time if there are potential effects? Send the team in waves if they need it that badly, but just wait another month until the offseason.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
But they have ha. They just aren't consistent and that's why I've said they aren't a playoff team. I don't know what point you're trying to make. They haven't been good tonight. Stop trying to argue about nothinf
The point was you used the vaccine as an excuse.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Adam Fox passing Brian Leetch is our Stanley Cup this year.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Shesty should have dropped the puck and tried to spring a man on the PK

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
54xbne.jpg

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
How about you tell us the gamesavers Jarry had to make tonight. I'm guessing it's a pretty shot list. And then you add the missed empty nets.

Was it the best night for Igor? No. But seriously my head explodes every time people start attacking the goalie when the skaters score 0 or 1 goals.
I watch every game and Igor has some gems this year. There will be times when the other goalie does more. I have seen many many games where backups stand on their heads against us. We have been spoiled with great goaltending throughout the years and it is noticeable when we don’t get it. Igor gets left out to dry a lot by our D. He also lets in softies like any goalie. I don’t think he stinks. I think he is very good and will get better. He made some good saves tonight but it wasn’t enough.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
And allowed three soft goals.
Didn't see the whole game but I mostly agree with you on Igor. Can make some great saves and is fairly consistent, but he's pretty much guaranteed to give up goals. I don't know if he has it in him to steal a game. I'm still all in on him but he's always leaving me wanting a little more.
Georgiev and Kinkaid can get shutouts with this team, Shesty likes to give up 3rd period goals.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Didn't see the whole game but I mostly agree with you on Igor. Can make some great saves and is fairly consistent, but he's pretty much guaranteed to give up goals. I don't know if he has it in him to steal a game. I'm still all in on him but he's always leaving me wanting a little more.
Georgiev and Kinkaid can get shutouts with this team, Shesty likes to give up 3rd period goals.
Georgie and Kinkaid face 21 shots maximum lol this team loves to play like garbage in front of Shesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad