GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Another game endemic of Quinn's Rangers - Beat a team 8-4 one night, lost to them badly the next game. Zero consistency. When was the last time the Rangers had a streak?

Reactions: bl02 and Tob

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I used it as a contributing factor. It's not an excuse. This team has done this for 2 years. They dominate when teams lie down, NYR is unable to usually dictate games and force their will on a team. They are reactive to what the other team gives them
Bro, I dont care either way. you can have this. This team is the definition of Mediocre and its painful to watch. I was hoping to at least watch these young guys gain confidence and start producing. That isnt happening either.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
at least Vally is being honest and what most of us expected tonight. Giving an entire team of professional athletes a vaccine where the slightest edge makes a difference and we expected them to be even close to 100 percent?

Reactions: cheech70

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Another game endemic of Quinn's Rangers - Beat a team 8-4 one night, lost to them badly the next game. Zero consistency. When was the last time the Rangers had a streak?
Zero consistency under this coach. Zero. They dont show up for this coach. They over pass. No urgency.

To answer your question, the last time they strung some games together was under Knoblauch...

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I think this was our third multi goal loss with Panarin in the line up. The other two were 5-0 and 2-0 shutouts against the Isles.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
at least Vally is being honest and what most of us expected tonight. Giving an entire team of professional athletes a vaccine where the slightest edge makes a difference and we expected them to be even close to 100 percent?

The game should have been sponsored by Pfizer.

Reactions: bl02

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Quinn wants North to South. Team plays East to West. Are they not listening or is he not getting his message across/enforcing it?

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Could be worse, Rangers win this one they start thinking about renting Ryane Clowe at the deadline.

I will never forget his first shift. Hype was real and he answered it with two huge hits (like biggest Ranger hit I saw at the time) after the opening draw ended up in the opponents corner.

It's my only memory of Ryan Clowe lol

Reactions: Off Sides

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
they can't. Last year I believe we did have a streak. This year its win two lose one. Win one lose two. And no team above us is gonna go into a long losing streak

Reactions: TheBloodyNine

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
gotta root hard for teams like Philly, st louis, chicago, dallas. Maybe get up to 12ish to finally grab a center.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Like a week or two ago? They were 6-2-1 heading into this game. :laugh:
The last time the won more than 2 games in a row was between March 20-25

Tough for a team that's trying to make the playoffs to not have more than 2 wins in a row since then, especially when they've played Sabres twice. They lost to the Sabres.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I will never forget his first shift. Hype was real and he answered it with two huge hits (like biggest Ranger hit I saw at the time) after the opening draw ended up in the opponents corner.

It's my only memory of Ryan Clowe lol

As I remember, he was injured when they rented him, concussion, he was again hit, and the Devils signed him for like 5 years. So in a way I guess the Rangers sort of won that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->