GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I watch every game and Igor has some gems this year. There will be times when the other goalie does more. I have seen many many games where backups stand on their heads against us. We have been spoiled with great goaltending throughout the years and it is noticeable when we don’t get it. Igor gets left out to dry a lot by our D. He also lets in softies like any goalie. I don’t think he stinks. I think he is very good and will get better. He made some good saves tonight but it wasn’t enough.
Sure, but how I think it's a bit too much to ask Igor to start scoring for us. Let's face it, you rarely win hockey games 1-0. These are football (soccer) numbers. If you only score 1 goal, saying the goalie didn't pull his weight is just wrong IMO. Especially in the regular season, I might get it in the playoffs.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
David is gonna get German Suplexed by Barry Trotz this weekend.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
The point was you used the vaccine as an excuse.
I used it as a contributing factor. It's not an excuse. This team has done this for 2 years. They dominate when teams lie down, NYR is unable to usually dictate games and force their will on a team. They are reactive to what the other team gives them

Reactions: Tob

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We are unlucky yet again i guess lol.
what a joke. right from the start. Lifeless. against a team missing some key players too

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I used it as a contributing factor. It's not an excuse. This team has done this for 2 years. They dominate when teams lie down, NYR is unable to usually dictate games and force their will on a team. They are reactive to what the other team gives them

this is one of my take aways with Quinn as well. The strategic oneuppance is not at an NHL level with Quinn.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hopefully this isn't what we see vs the Isles, though i am bracing for it
They might feel better by Sunday. These two games were recipe for disaster. Georgiev will have to steal one most likely if he's not sleepwalking like most the guys were tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->