GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers (18-15-5) vs Pittsburgh (24-13-2)

7pm - MSG

pittsburgh.jpg

Penguins Projected Lineup

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Zucker - McCann - Rodrigues
Aston-Reese - Gaudreau - Lafferty
Zohorna - Jankowski - Sceviour

Dumoulin - Letang
Pettersson - Marino
Ceci - Matheson

Jarry
DeSmith

Scratched:
Chad Ruhwedel, Juuso Riikola, Drew O'Connor
Injured: Brandon Tanev (upper body), Evgeni Malkin (lower body), Teddy Blueger (upper body), Mark Friedman (upper body), Kasperi Kapanen (lower body)

rangers.jpg

Rangers Projected Lineup

Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Panarin -Strome - Blackwell
Lafreniere - Chytil - Kakko
Di Giuseppe - Rooney - Kravtsov

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Hajek - Smith

Shesterkin

Georgiev

Scratched: Julien Gauthier, Brett Howden
Injured: Jack Johnson (core muscle surgery)

fox.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Siddi and Tob

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
1.Pitt gonna push hard for that first goal. Every coach engrains in their team after big losses how giving up 1 leads to pressing and giving up more "if we hadn't given up that first flukey one it would have been a completely different game" blah blah.

2.We need to be 2 times better in our zone, too many open guys and lanes to pass to them.

3.We were pretty good tying up their sticks on rebounds, need to keep that up.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
First period is the key. They have been giving up tons of goals; expect stingy D. Don't force it. The chances will come.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Sucks that Blugers is out. The kid has been having a nice season so far. Always like players from lower tier hockey countries doing well.

Reactions: leetch99

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
Out of the 20 guys on today’s roster I would be shocked if at least one of them didn’t have an adverse reaction after their vaccines yesterday.

I know everyone is different and anecdotal evidence but after my vax I had a 102 fever / chills the next day. From what I’ve read and heard this is less common but not really rare.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Out of the 20 guys on today’s roster I would be shocked if at least one of them didn’t have an adverse reaction after their vaccines yesterday.

I know everyone is different and anecdotal evidence but after my vax I had a 102 fever / chills the next day. From what I’ve read and heard this is less common but not really rare.
Almost everyone gets a very sore arm for 24-36 hours which definitely can affect one's game, hopefully they got the shot yesterday morning so they should recover by this evening

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York
I'm curious on if the vaccine hits you as hard if you've already had it. So will someone like Zibby not see a difference compared to someone like maybe Fox or Laf who I assume hasn't contracted the virus yet.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I'm curious on if the vaccine hits you as hard if you've already had it. So will someone like Zibby not see a difference compared to someone like maybe Fox or Laf who I assume hasn't contracted the virus yet.
Anecdotal, but I know someone who had Covid about a year ago and then was recently vaccinated and was hit hard by the vaccine with fever etc. I didn't have Covid and just had a sore arm with the first dose. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad