GDT: Game # 39 - Rangers vs Pittsburgh - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Rooney stole Howden’s tap in! Poor Howden...(btw Howden is awful, might as well have fun)

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I can't stand both goals came from Rooney and Blackwell. Seattle should hire Quinn. The guy gets the most out of fringe journeyman.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Reality check, this team was never going to put together a couple of great or even good games. Even before they got this vaccine
But they have ha. They just aren't consistent and that's why I've said they aren't a playoff team. I don't know what point you're trying to make. They haven't been good tonight. Stop trying to argue about nothinf

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Outside of Fox and maybe Lindgren the D is still questionable. It’s Miller’s first season so he will get better. Trouba has his good games and then very bad games, and the bottom pairing is very shaky.

I think when the Rangers have been scoring a lot of their goals, we overlooked the D issues. Which are still there. But also playing the same teams over and over again, it really doesn’t give a feel for a natural regular season when they play every other team.
The problem isn't even the defensive side, it's the puck moving side of the D. When you have the puck, you don't need to defend. Why do we have a guy like Smith there instead of Reunanen, who can read the play, skate and move the f***ing puck? Lundkvist will hopefully help us out with this issue in the future.

Reactions: Leonardo87

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
This team does not have great leaders at all. All mentally soft. They should not be pro hockey players.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
great effort from the top 6 in a must win. man do they fold when the other team actually makes you work for chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad