GDT: Game #38: @ San Jose, April 7th, 3:00 PM

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I want those youngsters and dudes like nystrom fighting their ass off--for money/contract/team/pride--whatever
They will. These guys know that missing the playoffs again is not good for anyone's job security. There will probably be a new coach and maybe a new GM. Getting a gig next year (whether with the Stars or elsewhere) depends on building a lot of tape of good play even if it's on a bad team.

Players never cooperate with tanking. They have way too much to lose if they play like crap.

MetalGodAOD*

I can't wait to watch highlights of this. Chiasson is something else.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
These youngsters are ruining the tank. I'm torn because I love winning and seeing them do good.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
It's pretty interesting how that works out. Some guys can just think so much better than others, and in the AHL it doesn't show up too well. He was having a good, but not fantastic season with Texas.

Hockey is a tremendously mental sport, and he's got it.

yeah. i kind of expected fraser to show more of that savvy early on, just based on what i've heard about him. just seemed like he was a sneaky/ high hockey iq guy. meh, it's early.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Garbutt and Roussel can really fly. That was pretty exciting to watch them beat out that icing.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
lol at Goligoski rocking the net back and forth trying to get it off the moorings.

About time for the Sharks to get another one here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad