GDT: Game 37: Red Wings vs b's 5:00 pm et 12/31/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
The announcers gotta let it go already, Lyon already got ran over and they are all, "well he was out of the paint" Ras's stick touches Swayman with their defender with his stick as well and know they say it's open season on
Lyon. The guy is the worst announcer in the league.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
The announcers gotta let it go already, Lyon already got ran over and they are all, "well he was out of the paint" Ras's stick touches Swayman with their defender with his stick as well and know they say it's open season on
Lyon. The guy is the worst announcer in the league.
Absolutely brutal announcing. I’m furious the Detroit feed stopped working for me on Hulu and I have to listen to that potato.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Absolutely brutal announcing. I’m furious the Detroit feed stopped working for me on Hulu and I have to listen to that potato.
Ugh! I am truly sorry... I guess it's better to flush that experience along with 2023 than start the next year off with it? :oops:

Reactions: jaster

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
I got fed up with streaming and crappy feeds, so I finally bit the bullet and subscribed to Ballys.
Ballys app is working fine via chromecast or roku.

Happy New Year from Germany, boys. Hail to life and to the Winged Wheel.

1D9515A8-C877-45B5-BF7C-F49951C22257.gif

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
I'm just having to dance around with the mute button...
Not sure why ESPN+ needs to do so much advertising for ESPN+ during content being streamed by ESPN+. I already paid for it, leave me the hell alone already!

Reactions: Sadekuuro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad