GDT: Game 37: Red Wings vs b's 5:00 pm et 12/31/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
You can see Veleno is playing hurt , no reason to rush, especially for him. Good game , but no luck, seems like team moving In the right direction. We should start selling and bring little by little kids .

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
what a ******* mess this is

Mack Celebrini looks nasty though, time to start dreaming about winning the lottery again 🤣

this team is actually going nowhere though, like the rebuild has failed. Rebuild from the rebuild and hope by 2030 we have a playoff team I guess

Reactions: FMichael
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The plan is all coming together
#YZERPLANNNN

I'd say about 60% of the fanbase is over it, but like there are still a good 40% or so who still legitimately refuse to be critical of the team, and just say things like TRUST THE YZERPLAN

at what point has the YZERPLAN failed...? like, serious question to those who still believe Yzerman is actually building a contender? If by 2025 the team still appears to be going nowhere, is it ok to question the YZERPLAN?

I dunno, I love this team, but holy **** is it getting tough to tune in night after night to watch them.

Reactions: FMichael

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
God, almighty I hate that Boston feed and Jack Edwards. That ass went on and on and on for minutes after Chiarot's goal. That clown should retire.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
what a ******* mess this is

Mack Celebrini looks nasty though, time to start dreaming about winning the lottery again 🤣

this team is actually going nowhere though, like the rebuild has failed. Rebuild from the rebuild and hope by 2030 we have a playoff team I guess

I got working on some projects and missed the 3rd. I'm actually glad now, lol.

This team isn't worth watching until they get a goalie that can bail the team out of its repeated brain farts.

Reactions: theYman

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I got working on some projects and missed the 3rd. I'm actually glad now, lol.

This team isn't worth watching until they get a goalie that can bail the team out of its repeated brain farts.
Same here. Couldn't watch most of the 3rd because the stream got wonky. So said F it.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
like, serious question to those who still believe Yzerman is actually building a contender?
Yzerman knows more about hockey and building a contender than anyone on this forum for sure. Like the Captain says, patience. IMO Wings are in most annoying phase, not good enough to be a contender and not bad enough to be lottery winner either. In a phase of waiting our top prospects to break in NHL.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Yzerman knows more about hockey and building a contender than anyone on this forum for sure. Like the Captain says, patience. IMO Wings are in most annoying phase, not good enough to be a contender and not bad enough to be lottery winner either. In a phase of waiting our top prospects to break in NHL.
100%

I think though frustration from some stems from the fact we have been built on purpose to not be bad enough to ever be a lottery winner nor are we active enough to build a contender..

Its this weird no man's land that hasent resulted in any sustained success, let's assume that's the intended goal, by any of the recent "dynasty" teams. .(tampa, chicago, LA, Pittsburgh) during the cap era.

Inevitably theirs not alot to support trusting it other than ones admiration for SY

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad