Post-Game Talk: GAME 37 BAH HUMBUG!!! - Whalercanes 5 BRUINS 3 FINAL

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Do you guys like this Jack Edwards person as your announcer, or is he seen as basically an embarassment to the Bruins and last night it just made itself really obvious?

Boston fans relationship with Jack is similar to our relationship with Brad Marchand. Some love him, some hate him. Most love him until he does something stupid then we all facepalm and cringe apologetically to the other team.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Boston fans relationship with Jack is similar to our relationship with Brad Marchand. Some love him, some hate him. Most love him until he does something stupid then we all facepalm and cringe apologetically to the other team.

Our color commentator Tripp Tracy is like that. He just says random weird things that make me wonder if he maybe has a gimp living in his basement.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Charlie got down on himself after the batted puck and made mistakes, hes a 2nd year player, it happens. hell be fine. Tuukka on the other hand, woof, you need to bail out mistakes, can't get all of them I understand, but that was a pretty awful game. In the words of Mr Price, Park this one quick.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I don't think you can sum it up better than this. Well said.

I like Jack at times. But, and I know many don't agree with this, I feel like he's gotten much more intolerable the past few seasons including this one.

Also I mentioned it in the GDT but I honestly don't know, outside of money, how Brickley sits there and listens to half the stuff he says. Cause I sit on my couch and cringe A LOT. I've also noticed Brick will often disagree with him a lot more now and it often stops Jack's rants dead in the tracks :laugh: That or he just doesn't feed into it.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I am surprised to hear that there is a love/hate relationship with Marchand. I mean I absolutely despise the guy but I'd love it if he were on the Canes. An agitator who can score 30 goals is like a unicorn or something.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
After watching that game late last night Mac and Tuuka were faulted for the loss, but Pasta was just as bad as both of them. Looked like he had zero interest in being there at all. Kind of wish Cassidy sat him a bit to shake him out of his "I'm too good for this attitude." I wish he'd watch Bergeron videos and see what is expected a true pro and All Star.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I am surprised to hear that there is a love/hate relationship with Marchand. I mean I absolutely despise the guy but I'd love it if he were on the Canes. An agitator who can score 30 goals is like a unicorn or something.
The hate part comes from when he takes stupid selfish penalties at bad times in a game and when he does something cheap. Our fan base has a low tolerance for that type of crap, especially when it's repeatedly done by the same guy. He's too valuable to the team to get suspended or spend time in the penalty box. Otherwise we mostly love everything else about him. He's uber-talented and an extreme pest, one of the best wingers in the game.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I love Brad Marchand. I believe any team would love him.

I like Jack Edwards too. He knows his stuff even though he can be over the top at times.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
After watching that game late last night Mac and Tuuka were faulted for the loss, but Pasta was just as bad as both of them. Looked like he had zero interest in being there at all. Kind of wish Cassidy sat him a bit to shake him out of his "I'm too good for this attitude." I wish he'd watch Bergeron videos and see what is expected a true pro and All Star.
Pasta is still a young guy. His play can vary a lot depending who is on the ice with him. He shines the most when he's out there with Marchy and Bergy, especially Marchy. Looks kind of lost at times with others.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Good start but the wheels definitely fell of in the second,to bad because points are going to be at a premium if they hope to make the playoffs.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Told you guys Rask shouldn’t play the puck, I said two games ago when he wasn’t playing while watching the game with half an eye open.

New Years resolution for when I dvr games. I’m coming here first to see how it went. Sure that’ll spoil the surprise. But I will save on bleaching my eyeballs and drinking less heavy

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Our color commentator Tripp Tracy is like that. He just says random weird things that make me wonder if he maybe has a gimp living in his basement.

It just so happens that I watched yesterday's game through the Carolina feed. Your boy Tracy is pretty insufferable to a non Carolina fan his own self. I even made mention of it in our GDT. 1st time , I had never even heard of this guy, it was Fenway who gave me his name. In find Potvin who does the Panthers games to be most insufferable but Tracy gives him a run for his money.

Reactions: Spooner st

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
all you have to think about is even with macavoys bad game. if we had halak in tbere or any goalie that could handle the puck,the canes first 2 goals dont even happen.

Reactions: FanSince72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad