Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
20181223_200943.png
Merry Christmas everyone

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
.Bruins coach kissed butt today not benching him.I dunno.This team though not Cup worthy without a couple trades

Maybe. A benching might of been needed but I also think Cassidy realizes that a young defenseman is going to have their ups and downs and sometimes its better to let them play through it.

But ya, I wouldn't of had a problem with him benching him. I would of really liked to seen how McAvoy would of responded to it.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
.Bruins coach kissed butt today not benching him.I dunno.This team though not Cup worthy without a couple trades

If McAvoy normally sucks then sure, but I like Cassidy letting him go right out there again

You’re probably going to more damage benching your #1D after a few rare mistakes than letting him play and redeem himself

Reactions: bobbyorr04

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Just a few days ago in Montreal Charlie was the best player on the ice and is gonna be a stud if he can stay healthy, so I have to cut him some slack for the odd bad game.

I missed the first half of tonight's game but from what I saw it was Rask's bonehead gift goal in the third period that cost the B's a chance of picking up a point or two.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
It was just a bad game. full of mistakes and give aways

I mean Marchand gets an assist on an even strength goal, and doesn't get a plus.:laugh:

Bleed Black and Gold

Dec 16, 2018
Well that was unpleasant....
I don't know if in all of my years of watching hockey that I've seen a single d man be directly responsible for 3 straight goals against. I mean I guess in the spirit of the season Charlie and Tuukka can share fault for the second goal.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad