Post-Game Talk: GAME 37 BAH HUMBUG!!! - Whalercanes 5 BRUINS 3 FINAL

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Do you guys like this Jack Edwards person as your announcer, or is he seen as basically an embarassment to the Bruins and last night it just made itself really obvious?

depends on the moment, many times I have cringed and hid when he said something however, if I`m forced to search for a stream of a Bruins game and a NESN stream isn`t available and I`m forced to watch with another broadcast crew, it`s not the same

Many here who complain about Jack, I would challenge, also miss the B`s telecast if and when the same thing happens as I mentioned above

Anyways, back to the game, mistakes all over the place, no focus outside of the 1st period, too many guys clearly thinking about Santa

Hit the break with in a playoff spot with a ridiculous amount of injuries this year and players appearing to be returning soon.

I`ll take it

Reactions: Chief Nine

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
giphy.gif

Sometimes I just can't help myself :naughty:

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Some of you are spoiled - try living in Canada and having to listen to the homers constantly praise every Canadian team, no matter who the Bruins might be playing. I finally got Game Center a few years ago and was thrilled to get Jack and Brick most of the time. Like the saying "you don't know what you've got til it's gone", you would be begging for Jack, believe me!

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Some of you are spoiled - try living in Canada and having to listen to the homers constantly praise every Canadian team, no matter who the Bruins might be playing. I finally got Game Center a few years ago and was thrilled to get Jack and Brick most of the time. Like the saying "you don't know what you've got til it's gone", you would be begging for Jack, believe me!

This is very true. They used to do highlights on NHL Radio every morning with the radio PBP guys and a good amount of them are just flat out horrible. (Dave Mishkin in Tampa Bay is a psycho, the guys in Colorado and Columbus are ridiculously bad for starters).

So yes, Jack Edwards is far from the worst TV PBP guy in the league and it’s amusing to see the amount of hate he draws on the main board where the opinions are hilarious

Reactions: caz16

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I am surprised to hear that there is a love/hate relationship with Marchand. I mean I absolutely despise the guy but I'd love it if he were on the Canes. An agitator who can score 30 goals is like a unicorn or something.

Some fans just don't like the crazy stuff Marchand does, but I personally like Brad just the way he is and he is one of my favorite all-time Bruins and fun to watch every game.

It would be a travesty if Brad was ever traded to another team because he was born to be a Bruin.

Reactions: Spooner st

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Why

Cassidy called Rask out yesterday which likely means Rask has a spectacular second half especially with Chara & Miller returning

I’d be trading for Rask

Halak just got a shutout and a win over a Nashville. Do you guys think Rask will come back as your #1 G ?

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Halak just got a shutout and a win over a Nashville. Do you guys think Rask will come back as your #1 G ?
Nothing would surprise me . Many feel Halak’s game will drop off a cliff soon . I really don’t care who provides it , just want the Bruins to get good solid goaltending and they didn’t get it last night . Oh well , onto the next one .

Reactions: HabsQC and caz16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad