GDT: Game 33: Columbus vs. Nashville | 12/22 7PM EST

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Sorry. I always try to watch the game till the end but I just can't. At the risk of taking heavy criticism on the board, I am bailing. The criticism cannot be any more punishing than watching the rest of this game

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Sorry. I always try to watch the game till the end but I just can't. At the risk of taking heavy criticism on the board, I am bailing. The criticism cannot be any more punishing than watching the rest of this game

I'm debating following you. Totally understandable.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Maybe the Jacket should just keep taking penalties? :sarcasm:

Seriously the PK is the best part of the current stretch.

Qualls22

Jan 25, 2014
Grove City, Ohio

I followed you after the 4th goal plus I figured I better study for my insurance test which might be a little bit more important.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Hell yeah Wennberg!! So happy for him. Love the ovation the fans gave him.

Wennberg getting his 1st, and ruining the shutout for those ***** will make this sting a lot less. So happy for Wennberg :) So deserving of that goal. He was due.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I just turned back for an update Just in time to hear Rims say "this is not a 5-1 hockey game"...then I looked at the scoreboard insert.....

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Still puzzling how, for the 2nd time in somewhat recent games, you can keep the opposition off the board for the first half, and then allow 5 in the second half.

Not blaming this on Bob, but barring the 1st Smith goal, the shots he got beat by were plain horrible. If he wants to stay in the "elite" conversation, he has to limit the amount of times he eats swiss cheese ( if you get what I mean ). His positioning was fine, but his angles were way off.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Haha the Preds powerplay is so terrible

Yes. Yes it is. The worst part is it is actually pretty good on the road compared to how absolutely awful it is at home, which is completely beyond the realm of my understanding. 19.2% on the road, and good enough for ninth overall. 4.2 at home, good enough for dead freakin' last by six percentage points. :facepalm:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio

Don't feel bad. I NEVER leave early, but even I left 5 minutes early tonight. That game was just making me angry.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If anyone in the CBJ organization is reading this board, listen up. If you're going to offer a reward to Season Ticket Holders to show your appreciation, do it right or don't do it at all. Don't make it freakin impossible to take advantage of the offer (print tickets, stand in long line, get wristbands, stand in another long, slow moving line), then hide all of the good stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad