Pre-Game Talk: Game #31: Vancouver Canucks vs Phoenix Coyotes - Friday Dec.6th 7:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
no corrado callup eh, amazing. i recall being choked about it (him not making the team) and fans all got on me about him needing big minutes and not possible he can get that up here and that he'll get called up if a top 4 goes down. well.... i was ****ing sure that wouldnt' happen

i should go find all those idiot responses to me being disappointed about it

Wouldn't they have to put Edler on the 7-day IR in order to call up Corrado, since they have a full roster? If he's just day-to-day, I don't see why they'd want to do that.

Wolfhard

Jul 7, 2012
BC
I'm thrilled that Alberts is going to get a chance to play. Prove em wrong Andrew.

Poor guy has played less hockey than David Booth in the past 2 years. It's no wonder he struggles! Talk about a guy that needs a conditioning stint. He'd probably be fine if he got 10-15 games under him.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
Was at the Flames/Coyotes game last night, the Coyotes young dmen, Murphy and Stone looked okay but the Sedins and Kesler if they are on their games should be able to feast on them.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Poor guy has played less hockey than David Booth in the past 2 years. It's no wonder he struggles! Talk about a guy that needs a conditioning stint. He'd probably be fine if he got 10-15 games under him.

I have visions of Alberts taking a penalty on his first shift. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

no......no......

I remember when he played most of the season....still sucked

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
@patersonjeff50s
Word around the rink is #Canucks will be without Edler for at least a couple of weeks. More details after practice

@patersonjeff3m
No Torts at #Canucks practice. It's the Sully and Gully show. No Edler. No Jeremy Welsh. Twins with Booth.

@VanCanucks53s
Forwards: 22-33-7. 20-17-25. 36-15-32. 29-21-9.

Last edited:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Depends on which Canuck team shows up tonight. I'm hoping it's the Road Warriors.

And OT, but aren't all these new ads on here just THE GREATEST ****ING THING EVER!

I don't expect either team to show up tonight. :sarcasm:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
@patersonjeff50s
Word around the rink is #Canucks will be without Edler for at least a couple of weeks. More details after practice

@patersonjeff3m
No Torts at #Canucks practice. It's the Sully and Gully show. No Edler. No Jeremy Welsh. Twins with Booth.

@VanCanucks53s
Forwards: 22-33-7. 20-17-25. 36-15-32. 29-21-9.

Oh God. I really, really hope this doesn't mean we have to deal with Alberts in the lineup for that whole time.

Get well soon, Edler...

Pseudonymous*

Wouldn't they have to put Edler on the 7-day IR in order to call up Corrado, since they have a full roster? If he's just day-to-day, I don't see why they'd want to do that.

not sure actually, maybe somebody else could answer that. either way now hes injured a week ;)

avelanch

Feb 9, 2010
Booth isn't Beast Mode, he's in Big Game mode (you are what you eat) #HuntingPuns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad