Post-Game Talk: GAME 31 - Mama Told Me (Not To Come to Winnipeg) - Jets 5 BRUINS 1

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
When I was a little tyke I put a ball in to my neighbours yard. Young me sauntered over the fence to get it and saw a rather senior fellow nude sunbathing. At that moment I put together why they had so many trees on their property.

I also thought eye bleach would be a handy invention.

Tonight brought back that memory for me. Both the naked old dude and the need for the bleach of the eyeballs

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
When I was a little tyke I put a ball in to my neighbours yard. Young me sauntered over the fence to get it and saw a rather senior fellow nude sunbathing. At that moment I put together why they had so many trees on their property.

I also thought eye bleach would be a handy invention.

Tonight brought back that memory for me. Both the naked old dude and the need for the bleach of the eyeballs
BD53BA6E-4EE2-4441-96F5-470EBDB04378.gif

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
He just doesn't seem to learn. The other night basically benching his best line to once again lean on Marchand and Co. He's wearing Marchy and a couple others out, depending on the goaltending to save the day. The goalies are leaned on far too much and it's showing. No Forbort is as others have said a big problem. McAvoy isn't playing like he's healthy and Lindholm is in outer space.
Montgomery is like water, finding his own level. Team is sliding back down to Earth.
He's playing Marchand too much. 35 years old a year removed from double hip surgery, he can't be playing nearly 20 min a night. Bruins made a very clear effort to reduce Bergeron's minutes year after year once he hit like 32, in his age 35 season he averaged like a minute and a half less then Marchand does rn. It's so obviously a problem and idk how Monty is the only one not to see it.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He's playing Marchand too much. 35 years old a year removed from double hip surgery, he can't be playing nearly 20 min a night. Bruins made a very clear effort to reduce Bergeron's minutes year after year once he hit like 32, in his age 35 season he averaged like a minute and a half less then Marchand does rn. It's so obviously a problem and idk how Monty is the only one not to see it.
Worried about his job, coaching for today because tomorrow/ playoffs aren't a given. Racecar driver with his tachometer approaching red.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
bad game, and lots more to come. need to figure out what to do with debrusk. staple him with pasta and zacha. 4-5 games.
This is the extremely obvious solution and it annoys me so f***ing much that they haven't done it for an extended stretch yet. And once they do I bet Debrusk starts playing better and scoring, and people are gonna credit Monty like he didn't make the switch like 10 games too late.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
This is the extremely obvious solution and it annoys me so f***ing much that they haven't done it for an extended stretch yet. And once they do I bet Debrusk starts playing better and scoring, and people are gonna credit Monty like he didn't make the switch like 10 games too late.
I don't understand why he took him off that line to begin with. They looked good together.

• Haha
Reactions: lopey and Ladyfan

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Yea team 1st in Atlantic let's blow it up. Makes sense. Buy buy.
Buy with what? They may be in first, but this team is fundamentally flawed, they are undersized, slow, lack depth scoring, very soft, and the defense is crap outside of Mac. They have 1.5 goal scorers , 1 great defenseman, and 2 great goalies . They don’t have enough capital to fill all those holes. It’s time they restock the cupboards a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad