Post-Game Talk: GAME 31 - Mama Told Me (Not To Come to Winnipeg) - Jets 5 BRUINS 1

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Something bad happened to Kuraly in Toronto gsme. Left ice doubled over. I think they stopped period add time to second. Anyone else see this

The end of the out of town thread has a clip of it. Looks to be cautionary.

Reactions: lopey

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
People on this board were laughing at the Leafs last night, and if we had their goaltending we would have lost by double digits! I've been saying it since game one that our tenders are masking a lot of warts. It's almost impossible to believe that the lack of talent on this team has us up against the cap?
you are correct, Goaltending has saved their arse. We have talented players, so the problem must be the coaches. BTW we are #4 overall so when there are breakdowns throughout the game I out it on the coaches not having them ready except for the goaltenders. Merry Christmas if that's your holiday if not happy holidays to you and yours
They only play 2 times next week. Gawd.
happy holidays to you Gordoff

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
This is a bridge year. We all know it. Why are we acting like this is some new thing. They have talent, but they're not extremely talented. We'll see what happens.
"Bridge year" what does that even mean.

Same goalies, same D, 2 old retired forwards doesn't turn a team into a "bridge".

Reactions: Ladyfan

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
"Bridge year" what does that even mean.

Same goalies, same D, 2 old retired forwards doesn't turn a team into a "bridge".

Same goalies who are young and it's clear 1 of them won't be here next year. The backend isn't doing great. 2 old retired forwards? Who are you referring to? After everything that happened last year and the pieces we lost, we knew coming into this year it was going to be a rough one. We started out hot, but now here's some adversity. We're a good team, not a great team. Its going to take a 2-3 years to build this new Bruins incarnation. Got to hope our rookies are something and we sign/trade for some guys. I'm not upset by it.

in case you missed this article earlier in the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad