Post-Game Talk: GAME 31 - Mama Told Me (Not To Come to Winnipeg) - Jets 5 BRUINS 1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1703303210230.png

1703303396200.png

1703303446544.png

1703303480318.png

1703303278765.png

1703303337188.png

Game Summary

Event Summary

Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: WPG

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

What a lifeless, dickless, limitless, no heart, no emotion, sleepy and inexcusable performance by the entire team except Swayman.

Burn the f***ing tape. Get out of Winnipeg and hope they all get their heads out of their asses. Someone needs to be the leader. Bergeron ain't walking in the door. Someone step up!

I think this team needs Forbort more than people think.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
People keep saying let’s see how they respond next game.

It’s a problem that they can’t right the ship mid game.

the fact that they seemingly forfeited by the 2nd period isn’t erased by having a good effort next game.

It’s a problem and it starts with leadership and coaching.
Are you questioning our coaching?

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
The warning signs were there about our 5v5 offense all season, starting to not just be warning signs anymore. I don't know what else Monty needs to see before he stops f***ing playing Marchand with Zacha and Pasta. All of their underlying numbers are significantly worse with him on that line and it doesn't remotely pass the eye test either. It's reaching a point where keeping those three together borders on inexcusable by Monty.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
They were thinking about going back to Boston for Christmas.

Happy Holidays Boston Bruins Fans.
People on this board were laughing at the Leafs last night, and if we had their goaltending we would have lost by double digits! I've been saying it since game one that our tenders are masking a lot of warts. It's almost impossible to believe that the lack of talent on this team has us up against the cap?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Glad I made the right call turning this one off after the second. Did the Bruins even get a single scoring chance?
They had a few but missed net

People on this board were laughing at the Leafs last night, and if we had their goaltending we would have lost by double digits! I've been saying it since game one that our tenders are masking a lot of warts. It's almost impossible to believe that the lack of talent on this team has us up against the cap?
You trying to tell fans here something they are not aware of after watching Bergeron Krecji Orlov Hall and Bertuzzi leave? Seriously everyone knows it's kind of a reset thing till next off season

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Sell the UFAS. They are not worth much, but sell,sell,sell.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Delayed payments to Bergy and DK have a lot to do with the BRUINS being at the salary cap.

Reactions: OV and Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The warning signs were there about our 5v5 offense all season, starting to not just be warning signs anymore. I don't know what else Monty needs to see before he stops f***ing playing Marchand with Zacha and Pasta. All of their underlying numbers are significantly worse with him on that line and it doesn't remotely pass the eye test either. It's reaching a point where keeping those three together borders on inexcusable by Monty.
He just doesn't seem to learn. The other night basically benching his best line to once again lean on Marchand and Co. He's wearing Marchy and a couple others out, depending on the goaltending to save the day. The goalies are leaned on far too much and it's showing. No Forbort is as others have said a big problem. McAvoy isn't playing like he's healthy and Lindholm is in outer space.
Montgomery is like water, finding his own level. Team is sliding back down to Earth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad