GDT: Game #31 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D

Kiddington

Nov 3, 2008
Reno, NV
These are the kinds of games where you can't help but feel the team has been holding out on us 9 times out of 10 this year, and the ol' girl still has some gas left in the tank after all.

Really don't get these guys, man. Anaheim is no slouch, and yet this, but for whatever reason they can't even touch Calgary.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
The Wings are 6-1-1 now in the games I've made the GDT.

They can take our bullet wounds but they'll never take our 2 pts.

dtones520

Jun 10, 2008
Midland, MI

Keep making the GDT god damnit. It's like my wife and my record of 12-0 at Red Wings games as a couple. I've applied for a job with the organization, they just don't seem to recognize our powers.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
It's tempting to go troll the Duck's board but I get the sinking suspicion that I might look foolish on Sunday.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Keep making the GDT god damnit. It's like my wife and my record of 12-0 at Red Wings games as a couple. I've applied for a job with the organization, they just don't seem to recognize our powers.

That should at least qualify you for a free set of tickets until the streak ends.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
1. Justin "hat trick" Abdelkader
2. Johan "I just like chasing butterflies" Franzen
3. Jimmy Howard

:yo:

I don't disagree with your choices, but how do you not vote for Datsyuk? The guy was like a third defensemen out there and made most plays happen.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
And Smitty puts Bobby "Scarlett Johanson" Ryan back where he belongs for taking a page out of Getzlaf's "How to whine like a toddler" handbook. Even when he was one the ice he was trying to land punches. What a tool.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
So, did they ACTUALLY give Ryan an instigator? That means he'll be suspended for the next game unless the league steps in (which they probably will), right?

Kiddington

Nov 3, 2008
Reno, NV
We win 5-1 and Cleary still manages to be -1. God he sucks!

brettlebda1.jpg

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
These are the kinds of games where you can't help but feel the team has been holding out on us 9 times out of 10 this year, and the ol' girl still has some gas left in the tank after all.

Really don't get these guys, man. Anaheim is no slouch, and yet this, but for whatever reason they can't even touch Calgary.

Or Columbus.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I don't disagree with your choices, but how do you not vote for Datsyuk? The guy was like a third defensemen out there and made most plays happen.

I've voted for Pavs plenty over the past couple games. Seriously, go back and review the past few three stars threads. I am not a Mule fan but he had at least two primary assists and a goal. Tough to keep him off the three stars list, even for a guy like me who wants to buy him out after this season.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
So, did they ACTUALLY give Ryan an instigator? That means he'll be suspended for the next game unless the league steps in (which they probably will), right?

Oh right, of course they didn't. They gave him an extra for cross-checking.

This league sucks.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris

A deserved victory for an awesome GDT. You and Shoalzie, feel free to take any of my remaining GDT's off my hands. I have a pathetic record :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00