GDT: Game #31 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
brettlebda1.jpg

lmao

HTT3*

I've been a huge Abdelkader fan and hope he stays in the top 6, he's an effective top 6 player that isn't afraid to drive the net. Nice to see a player not afraid to get his nose dirty and play with guts.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Kinda shocked how great we played after the first ten minutes. This team is so bi-polar with their play, one game they play uninspired and cant get anything going. Next game Abdelkader gets a hat-trick and we play fantasic.... I'll take it though.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
You'll get infracted with a quickness. Trust me I know first hand. Haha

Sure would be sweet to go post that crowd shot, though.

Oh, I wasn't really serious. Just my way of saying I'll wait till after our next game before I start puffing my chest out.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
A deserved victory for an awesome GDT. You and Shoalzie, feel free to take any of my remaining GDT's off my hands. I have a pathetic record :laugh:

I think I've hit my limit on GDT's for this season. Although I'll take some for the playoffs if we get there.

My GF is already a little annoyed with me after seeing the work I'm doing for Monday's game vs Phoenix.

I tell her its for hockey but she doesn't seem to believe me. (this will make more sense Sunday at midnight)

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I've voted for Pavs plenty over the past couple games. Seriously, go back and review the past few three stars threads.

I never questioned your voting history. But if you take this game, he got the GWG (empty net but still nice move to the backhand) and stole the puck at the Ducks' blueline to start the play that let to Abby's 2nd goal. I'm nitpicking, I guess, but I don't think voting should be based solely on stats. :dunno:

I am not a Mule fan but he had at least two primary assists and a goal. Tough to keep him off the three stars list, even for a guy like me who wants to buy him out after this season.

Mule was fine, but not dominant. He quietly got 3 points which is great, but I want to see more from him. The move Abby pulled for his first goal is pure Mule.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I think I've hit my limit on GDT's for this season. Although I'll take some for the playoffs if we get there.

Nah, I'm kidding, you've really helped us out this season (and even last season) with you hard work. I'm just feeling the pressure of having so many GDT's down the stretch ;)

My GF is already a little annoyed with me after seeing the work I'm doing for Monday's game vs Phoenix.

I tell her its for hockey but she doesn't seem to believe me. (this will make more sense Sunday at midnight)

Having seen a sneak peek of it, that makes sense :laugh:

RedWingsNow*

Kinda shocked how great we played after the first ten minutes. This team is so bi-polar with their play, one game they play uninspired and cant get anything going. Next game Abdelkader gets a hat-trick and we play fantasic.... I'll take it though.

We rode out that storm after the disallowed goal and the first Ducks goal.

And Anaheim's goaltending was brutal today. First and 2nd Abdelkader goals were not good efforts by the goalie

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
Leave it to Abby to embarass the hell outa me!!! Way to go guy!!!!! SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!! Keep playin like this and justify the heck outa your contract!!!!!

jerrymac

Oct 24, 2011
GB
2:00am start time killed me. Fell asleep before it even started. Woke up and saw the headline. First I didn't believe it it then I wondered in which ways did Pav shoot the puck off of him into the net. It's good to see him get points but now I can just see Babs talking about how well he's played and deserves it when really one good game doesn't mean he deserves top 6 ice time.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I am not sure why the Ducks 1st goal was called back.
Their goalie was a bit leaky, our goalie was good (opposite of the Wild game)
The Ducks were probably overdue for a loss.
Abdelkader :handclap::handclap::handclap:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I am not sure why the Ducks 1st goal was called back.

It's tough to call those, but the puck landed right at Etem's feet and he clearly turned it in a way to guide it into the net. It was a real "kick" but he turned his skate and pushed it in.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
This is a big win for us. We have started winning on the road and are now 6-6-2, this is mainly, IMO, due to our improved special units. We finally score PP goals on the road and we won the special team battle is this game with our PP going 1-2 while out PK went 2-2, which is very good.

The next game will be almost impossible to win, but you never know really as we have lost many game which should have been easy games and have won some though ones.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Z is slumping. I would try Z with Datsyuk while Filppula with Franzen. Or Abby with Z, since Anny is red hot and he might get Z our of his slump.:p: :jk:

CloneHakanPlease*

I shoulda bought a lottery ticket last night. Cant wait to see this one on dvr

CloneHakanPlease*

One fluke game followed by the game of his life does not erase the 40 games beforehand of doing nothing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad