GDT: Game #31 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D

GT500x

Im OK where we're at
Jun 15, 2008
My comfort zone
I find it funny that the west this year is composed of like 2 teams that are actually doing well and pretty much everyone else is doing ok but thinking that their team is collapsing. Its a slugfest between the rest of the teams in/near playoff position. The Wings are currently two or three points out of the 4th spot and home ice advantage for the playoffs.

At this point we all have similar point totals except for Chicago/Anaheim and the Wings are playing like a decent playoff team that could be a dark horse if they get healthy, whilst also having a strong prospect pool. Am I happy with the way that the wings development have kinda yanked the chain of Nyquest/others? No. And there is an obvious disconnect between Babcock and Holland and I think that Babcock's days are numbers, but that's to be expected. He's been the Wings coach for a long time and he's a damn good one.

I don't understand the panic.

I want to see posts like this after we get blown out by Columbus or Minnesota again.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I want to see posts like this after we get blown out by Columbus or Minnesota again.

You forgot the Flames, maybe the worst team in the West. We lost 2 times to them.
But you never know where you get your points.
The Ducks will be very fired up for tonight's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->