Post-Game Talk: GAME #31 - Canucks @ Kings - March 23, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

enuck

Relax and enjoy
Jan 20, 2007
Under a palapa
Burrows with a stupid penalty that could have cost the team but thankfully didn't.

Wouldn't mind he spent some time on the 4th line for abit.

Too bad there's no one that could take his spot with the Sedins ATM.

I dunno 6 seconds left we pretty much had it. With Brown being a godiver it might not have all been on Alex.

I'm not sure but I feel the concussion during the lock out is still affecting him.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Raymond Hansen and Schroeder really stepping up agan. Tanev with 18 and a half minutes and played great. Just great to watch his development almost every game. I thought he was the calming influence again on the back end.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The defensive games of Hodgson vs Schroeder are not even close to comparable.

Schroeder is so much better in his own zone and even was good against a massive size advantage by the Kings

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
2-0-1 vs the kings this year. Without Kesler.

Probably should have won that SO loss too.

Not afraid of that team in he slightest. Chicago and Anaheim are so much better than them
Anaheim is playing out of there mind right now. They aren't nearly as good as they've been playing so far. I'm much, much more afraid of the Kings. But glad to see us play so well against them without Kesler.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Because Schneider is the future goalie of the team, he's playing far better than Luongo, and he should be playing consistently as the playoffs approach.

Why not?

not true, he is playing better, but Luongo has also been playing very well

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Anaheim is playing out of there mind right now. They aren't nearly as good as they've been playing so far. I'm much, much more afraid of the Kings. But glad to see us play so well against them without Kesler.

Didn't we have a great record against the Kings all of last season? Can't read too much into it.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Good game. You played the better goalie and the Kings didn't get much traffic. Pretty good defensive effort by the Canucks.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Agreed, playoffs are a whole other animal, just look at the play of a guy like Penner, as well as Richards. I do not want the Kings in the first round

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I think the concern about injuries for one thing and the need to get Luongo off the bench before the trade deadline in a week or so.

I see your point, but Schneids (like Stella) got his groove back, and I hope they let him run with it.

TheCrazedMadman

Aug 31, 2010
Everyone's so surprised we're winning with this lineup, but you're really underestimating how awesome the Hansen/Schroeder/Raymond line is. Even when Kesler/Booth/Kassian come back they should stay together....would be criminal to split them up now.

Though 13 shots? Haha, whens the last time we had that little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad