GDT: Game #30 of the season Ducks visit Jets 3:00 PM ET on 12 - 8 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Another late blown lead, and more questionable officiating.

SLDZU.gif

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Man the team honestly deserves so much better this year... the fight is there... pretty unlucky got to feel for the team and eakins.

Effort is there, competitive vs every team... big holes in the line up killing us, thanks BM.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Good to know....ref sitting on a wall completely off the ice is still considered the playing surface

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Anyway, f*** the jets. Easiest road in the playoffs 2 years ago and they got beat handily by an expansion team in the wcf. Lmao.

ReptilianQuack

Jan 17, 2019
Vancouver
Team tank!
Its depressing knowing we have 2-3 more years of this. Ya, were more exciting than last year, but its not enough after the first 20 games ...

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Team tank!
Its depressing knowing we have 2-3 more years of this. Ya, were more exciting than last year, but its not enough after the first 20 games ...
How does anyone get this out of the last 2 games played. Literally 1 solid top 6 forward and were prob sitting in a playoff spot. I actually think BM making a move for a top 6ish forward would be a pretty big boost to the locker room, showing he has faith in the team.

Weve been competitive with just about every team weve faced.... and the thing holding us back is lack of finish up front, and a half way capable powerplay.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I just saw the play that everyone is talking about since I was behind...

And are you serious?!?! He's still in the playing surface? Any further back and the linesman would have been in the lap of three different Winnipeg players. Not to mention that bogus delay of game non-call.

As for the game itself, as expected, this team ain't it. I know I'm hardly breaking any news and this is a process, but need at least two more top-6ers with some finish and a true PP QB.

bracer028

Apr 18, 2018
Man the team honestly deserves so much better this year... the fight is there... pretty unlucky got to feel for the team and eakins.

Effort is there, competitive vs every team... big holes in the line up killing us, thanks BM.
You don't deserve anything in sports. You win or you lose. In this case lets get us a top pick

Reactions: GeraldDucksworth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille