GDT: Game 30: Arizona Sole Survivors @ Philadelphia Lone Wanderers | 12/5/19 17:00 MST | FS-A

What’s your opinion of Gritty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Goligoski doing his best to re create his play from last year at the end of the game!

When he first had the puck on the other side behind the net he had a lot of time, I was kinda hoping he'd try to just float one into the net. If it's icing NBD since our line was dead tired anyway.

Then he did.....that.

Reactions: DOTS13

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Just wanted to show everyone... #1 in the Pacific Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Yotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
upload_2019-12-5_19-43-2.png

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Let's face it, we've got the McDavid of Goalies playing for us. Kuemper was unreal tonight!
I think it's equally as much system as goalie. The system doesn't give up a ton of Grade A chances and the goalie rarely gives up a bad goal. Neither would be as successful without the other.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Any OEL update? Was he really hurting or was he doing his Peter Griffin Knee routine?

Nothing yet on the usual twitters anyway.

It was typical OEL. If he's hurt it's because he rubbed his face up against the glass too hard. f***ing moron. I'm really starting to dislike the guy. I hope he gets dealt.

Reactions: 87turbobuick

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
My favorite part was when the Yotes didn't get a shot for the first half of the 3rd period and barely had the puck either.

Haha jk... Good to get a win! Very opportunistic with goals and goaltending. Not my favorite effort but I'll take Wins.

Taking the lead on the Pacific while barely touching the puck for the second half of the game...that's the Coyote's way! Nothing needs to add up or make sense. Let it go... It's Coyote's town.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00