GDT: Game 30: Arizona Sole Survivors @ Philadelphia Lone Wanderers | 12/5/19 17:00 MST | FS-A

What’s your opinion of Gritty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The team will be much better with possession when we get Hjalmarsson back. For some reason we get the 3rd pair out there and they get stuck and it sure seems that the next shift has to play D for the better part of their shift. We're like a 1/3 shift team right now.

With Hjalmarsson back, we should be back and begin getting more pucks out of the zone and get up the ice. Isn't Nick back late December or early January?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canis Latrans

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Their music guy has probably never been to GRA. Could be oblivious.

Yeah. It seems to happen a decent bit around the league though :laugh:. Vegas and San Jose have done it before. The song wasn't really a huge hit or anything so it's not like some must have in arena playlists 9 years later. It seems to happen too often to be a coincidence :laugh:

I basically only watch my teams games and know most of the distinct goal songs around the league, and both of ours are pretty distinct. Should be avoidable :laugh:

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Arguably Kuemper’s best game all year.

It’s so fun watching Chychrun blossom before our eyes.
Kuemper had a couple of so so games, but he has come back with a vengeance. The rest of the team better feel ashamed.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
2nd period sucked. Thought we were decent in the 1st and 3rd. I echo the thought that Hammer is going to help our puck possession a ton.

Playing poorly and winning hockey games is just so foreign that I think it's caused a lot of us to run to fire and brimstone. I think we'll be fine and continue to win hockey games. Suck it Edmonton, :thumbu:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
And for all that which we bitch about:
We are currently in a playoff position.
We are currently in first place by a point.

Perhaps we are just a little bit too critical of the team (and I include myself in this criticism.)

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
February 22nd, 1980, the Soviets outshoot team USA 39-16. We had no business winning. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
This was a Tippett game... and i for one loved it. Everyone is hating but sometimes you find a way to win, and they did. Offense needs to click better but this f***ing game you build off of. We're only mad because this lack of offense has been an unfortunate case of consistency due to the November hangover.

The back to backs we've had to endure have been killer, and its going to happen again tomorrow. Big night for Phil, even though he had an EN, still a two goal night that he can build some confidence off of going against the team that he has something to prove against.

I know we're upset...but we are in first place in the Pacific nearly half way through the season. We have a LONGGGG way to go, but let's embrace this while we can. We have a team that is finding ways to win through one of the most difficult stretches we have seen in years. I'm proud of em. LFG

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
ksvYudd.png

Beautiful.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
On today's 31 Thoughts podcast, Marek floated Kuemper's name for the Hart Trophy. Nice little foreshadowing of this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->