GDT: Game 30: Arizona Sole Survivors @ Philadelphia Lone Wanderers | 12/5/19 17:00 MST | FS-A

What’s your opinion of Gritty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
WELCOME TO ROBCO INDUSTRIES (TM) TERMLINK

>SET TERMINAL/INQUIRE

RIT-V300

>SET FILE/PROTECTION-OWNER:RWED ACCOUNTS.F
>SET HALT RESTART/MAINT

Initializing Robco Industries(TM) MF Boot Agent v2.3.0
RETROS BIOS
RBIOS-4.02.08.00 52EE5.E7.E8
Copyright 2201-2203 Robco Ind.
Uppermen: 64 KB
Root (5A8)

Rick Tocchet's Personal Logs

11/29
Phil Kessel spilled coffee on my new shirt while we were in the lounge this morning. I told him it was fine and we had a good laugh about the whole thing. If he does it again I'll stab him in the f***ing throat with my pen. He's a good kid.

11/30
As a member of the Coyotes family, it will be natural for you to become enthusiastic about the incredible endeavors you'll be undertaking with us, and to want to tell others. But just a second there, my good man! Let's take a minute to consider what could happen if team information fell into the wrong hands, and whose hands those might be.

"Can I tell my wife?" Well, let's say you do. You tell her not to tell anyone. Your bond is sacred. But a woman's idle tongue is the devil's plaything. No sooner do you leave for work the next day than she's on the phone telling her best friend Candy. Then Candy tells Gertie, Gertie tells Maxine, Maxine tells Lulu, and while Lulu is telling Doris, a Flyers agent posing as an Coyote operator listens in, and the next thing she's on the line with the Alain Vignault, singing like a treasonous canary. The following day you and your wife are bound in shackles and Philadelphia is sitting at the controls of our entire arsenal.

"Can I tell my children?" What father wouldn't want his kids to look up to him? Don't be that father. One day at school, Claude Giroux will get more lunch money out of your kids. He'll have team secrets! And while they're parading him through Wells Fargo Center as a team hero, your children will be working in forced labor camps, right next to you and your beautiful young wife, who's now wrinkled and homely since the Flyers have banned makeup because it expresses individuality.

"Can I tell my drinking buddies?" Surely if there's somewhere safe a man can place his trust, it is with his other male friends. But how much do you really know about them? Are they friends... or comrades? Don't be too sure. Even the most transparent window can hide secrets when it's lined with orange and black curtains.

Always remember: you are a member of two families now. And you have obligations to both. But your obligation to the Coyotes family is greater, because while your children may misbehave and your friends may change and your wife may nag and cheat on you, the Coyotes will always be paying for and protecting your way of life. Don't tell anybody about anything about the projects of the Arizona Coyotes. When pressed, tell them that your job is repetitive and not worth discussing, but the team is nurturing and gives good benefits and is always looking for new talent.

12/4
John, what the flying f*** was that email all about?

John Chayka's Personal Logs

...Checking Clearance..........
...AUTHORIZED.................
...Locking Mechanism Disable..
Barrett Hayton has been released.

Possible lines:
Keller-Stepan-Hinostroza
Dvorak-Schmaltz-Garland
Crouse-Soderberg-Kessel
Grabner-Richardson-Fischer

Possible defensive pairings:
OEL-Demers
Chychrun-Goligoski
Defensive Trainwreck-Offensive Trainwreck

Flyers:
Who cares they're all communists

If we lose, I'm blaming Ghostface Keller.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I was going to use something along the lines of "Coyotes @ A Bunch Of Gritty Old Men"

But this works..... (and Sniper will like the fact he didn't have to make one either.)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Brayden Fattison

Mar 4, 2013
Flyers fan coming in peace. What's going on with Hayton-is he still getting healthy scratched or is he injured? I was hoping for a Frost v. Hayton SSM reunion.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
If we lose, I'm blaming Ghostface Keller.
That's not a good idea. I apologize in advance..
CNVus38VAAAfdfU.jpg

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Chance to take first in the division? ****ting the bed incoming

Absolutely true. There is no way the Coyotes can win this.

Worst thing, Flyers are a very overlooked, and very good team. Noticed a comment on the Hockey Guy dailies, where he talked about a game the Flyers won against some Canadian team (it was 6-1 or something. Obviously a very close game.) Well, that fan pointed out THG didn't talk for a second about the Flyers, only that Canadian team. So I jumped into it and watched that segment too, I had skipped it at first try of course, as I wasn't very interested. Well, that fan was right. Not a word about the Flyers.

They must be tired of living in the dark. Third in the metro, on a five-game win streak.

Yup. This game is lost before it starts.

Unless the Yotes scores more goals than the expected MVP has to let in!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Not feeling confident, Darcy's GA going up and S% going down.

We may sh** the bed in this one, then miraculously beat the Pens 2-1 in Pittsburgh tomorrow night. B2b road kings!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad