GDT: Game #3 | St. Louis Blues vs Calgary Flames | "Team Defense gone Missing Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Solid performance by Jake. The casual play in the 3rd period is going to leave some lingering concern though. Really need to take 2 points from Chicago on Saturday.

Reactions: Bendak

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Every time we get a lead they give up. Until they develop the attitude to keep doing what they did to get that lead nothing will change. Jake did well as long as they were playing defense, he saved some and lost some when they didn't, same old blues.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Every time we get a lead they give up. Until they develop the attitude to keep doing what they did to get that lead nothing will change. Jake did well as long as they were playing defense, he saved some and lost some when they didn't, same old blues.
Hey to be fair on that 3rd goal...we've been riding Petro's ass for not taking the man, he did and it still found the back of the net :laugh:

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Defensive zone coverage is going to kill this team. It was good in the first and steadily devolved into meandering around with no particular purpose. Kyrou and Thomas are withering away. Edmundson was terrific, Allen was very good, ROR is a beast, Perron and Schenn also good. Jerebek shouldn’t put on a Bluenote again, Bozak hasn’t been noticeable at all. At least they won.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
I know it’s game three, but I don't see any sign that we are anywhere close to Wpg, Nsh, Chi. Gonna be a long season.

Ok if you are including the Blackhawks in the list of teams that are likely to be above the Blues at the end of the season, you are a nutcase and I would love to sell you this super lucrative bridge I have going rn. Winnipeg? Sure. Nashville? Totally plausible. Chicago....? Dawg it throws your whole model off including them in there. There is no way the hawx end up ahead of us in the standings, even if Crow comes back and goes all Hasek’s ghost on us. They don’t have the squad we have at all

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018

Funny. You include yourself in the positives and then exclude yourself from the negatives.

Fandom is a strange thing.

DaPropellerGuy

Oct 11, 2018
It is pretty irritating.....I cant tell if its still playing in the background or if I'm just imaging it....
They are riding the crap out of it. Not only is it the goal song but now it has replaced 'Song 2' as the victory song and then they played it again after the 3 stars interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad