GDT: Game #3: Sharks at Ducks, 7pm

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I have the other two games on in the background, especially this Kings game. It's 6-5 Oilers. If the Kings can put up 5 and it's supposed to be a transitional year for them, the Sharks should not be a 1 goal team. They are going to get lapped in this league if they are.

Dude there is no excuse at all for a team with our level of skill to play the way they have been. I know we have quite a few question marks on the roster but this team still has way too much skill to be this bad in all facets of the game. PDB is basically f***ing garbage. I am ok losing 7 of the first 10 if that means PDB gets fired.

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Not saying they're playing *well*, but who are they supposed to pass to? The one forward standing still at the blueline, or the two going off for a change?

I was talking specifically about Karlsson's utter lack of pace to his play tonight

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Sharks look like they have no confidence. They're trying to make plays with sad one-handed reaches, they're passing constantly into feet and sticks, they're making terrible decisions with the puck and they literally look like they're low-key panicking through 90% of the game. They looked like themselves for like 30 seconds after Couture's goal, and then they let in another goal and just tumbled back into whatever the hell this is.

Burns, Hertl and Meier particularly look VERY bad. Like... who put on their jerseys-bad. Erik Karlsson looks pretty good but no one can receive his passes.

I don't know if they've completely lost confidence or if there's a carbon monoxide leak but jesus, it's not even fun to watch them. They look like an AHL team that's having a bad day.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
ROnkLAE5pHFnVU0BbnorXFh1QSw=.gif

source.gif

Reactions: Coily

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad