Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I can't wait for the end of time

SNOG 6-0 ANA

Getzlaf x3
Rakell
Richie
Steel

San Jose doesn't score another goal until the inevitable heat death of the universe

Reactions: Sandisfan

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Time off should have done the group some good for tonights game.

SNOG
6-1 Ducks
Lindholm, Fowler, Rowney, Steel, Terry, Silfverberg
Goodrow

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
One reason to fire PDB is that the players being brought up through the pipeline are absolutely not scheme fits. It's like drafting a pocket passer to play as a scrambler.

But also, what kind of player fits a PDB system anyways? He likes puck protection along the walls and mobile defensemen?

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
One reason to fire PDB is that the players being brought up through the pipeline are absolutely not scheme fits. It's like drafting a pocket passer to play as a scrambler.

But also, what kind of player fits a PDB system anyways? He likes puck protection along the walls and mobile defensemen?

Bah gawd! That's Michael Haley and Dylan Demelo's music!

To be fair though, I've lost track of what PDB's system is. It seems like we always send two forwards below the goal line to forecheck and always results in odd man rushes the other way. Point shots are always an issue since that's all the offense looks for. I haven't seen much positive in the system that has been implemented in awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad