GDT: Game 3: Phoenix Coyotes @ New York Islanders 10-8-13 | 4PM Arizona Time

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Trade Doan and Yandle for a scoring forward.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
We came out playing great at those first couple minutes and then we got a powerplay. Please just let us stay 5 on 5

Prove me wrong Ribs.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Hanzal is very clearly a solid 2nd line player. You have to be kidding me to think he's 3rd line. He's the only player that I noticed when he was missing last season.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
What a miserable team. A complete embarrassment. Too many passengers on this team. Tyson Nash is so damn annoying. That guy needs to beat it.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Hanzal is very clearly a solid 2nd line player. You have to be kidding me to think he's 3rd line. He's the only player that I noticed when he was missing last season.

He's been our best player this whole game.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
What a miserable team. A complete embarrassment. Too many passengers on this team. Tyson Nash is so damn annoying. That guy needs to beat it.

I always remember Tyson as a sloppy player. He loved to go for the big hits that get the fans cheering, but had a knack for taking himself completely out of proper defensive position trying to make the big hit.

Demosthenes

Speaker for the dead
Sep 29, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Well it is officially a rout gentlemen. We have traditionally bounced back well from such debacles (usually at the hands of vancouver), hopefully that trend continues thursday.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Being arguably the best 3rd line center in the game doesn't make you a top 6 player. Point is, this team has zero firepower up front and that was to be expected.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Nielsen/Boedker tussle. Guess the Danes don't like each other. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes