GDT: Game 3: Phoenix Coyotes @ New York Islanders 10-8-13 | 4PM Arizona Time

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
It makes me angry that some of you guys are even joking about firing Tippet.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I sometimes wonder if our guys get this insidious idea in their heads that we're actually skilled enough to play a skill game.

I miss Rozival, Kesla, and Aucoin. Steady, stay-at-home defenders. I miss Gordon too. 5/10 PP goals. Christ.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
In all my years of watching Ribeiro play against us - I have never seen him this ineffective. It's sad to watch. The guy can't even manufacture a completed pass, let alone generate scoring chances. What's wrong with this picture?

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
It is frustrating at the time but we are going to be very inconsistent in the first six weeks of the season then get better until we hit a good winning streak.

Same as every season really.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
In all my years of watching Ribeiro play against us - I have never seen him this ineffective. It's sad to watch. The guy can't even manufacture a completed pass, let alone generate scoring chances. What's wrong with this picture?

Doan, Korpi, Boedker, Hanzal are 3rd liners on deep teams. Vrbata is the only legit top 6 player we have to play with Ribs.

Shane "the passenger" Doan should be embarrassed.

If it happened, I would rage with the anger of a thousand suns.

Can't afford to fire him, even if he was deliberately throwing games.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Doan, Korpi, Boedker, Hanzal are 3rd liners on deep teams. Vrbata is the only legit top 6 player we have to play with Ribs.

Shane "the passenger" Doan should be embarrassed.

I've said all this before myself and I will concur with you, sir.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I sometimes wonder if our guys get this insidious idea in their heads that we're actually skilled enough to play a skill game.

I miss Rozival, Kesla, and Aucoin. Steady, stay-at-home defenders. I miss Gordon too. 5/10 PP goals. Christ.

If Kles comes back and looks good, I'd rather keep him and trade Z (based on Michalek's performance thus far).

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
While still early in the season, it's becoming more apparent what changes needed to be made where.

It's time to pull Smith and get him ready for Detroit unless the backup outshines him.
We need trades for more offensive help but the help don't mean **** if the chemistry and fight overall is not there.
I never thought I would see myself saying this but after seeing what took place here early on and BizNasty turned heads as far as doing what an enforcer has to do, he deserves to be in the lineup next game. All he needs to do is goon it up to give this team the spark it needs to get going.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
I bet you anything Doan will score in this period. He typically pads his stats in these kinds of blowouts.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
If Kles comes back and looks good, I'd rather keep him and trade Z (based on Michalek's performance thus far).

Who would play on the right side, top-pairing with OEL if we traded Z, though? Morris isn't as good as he used to be, and Stone is not experienced enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad