GDT: Game #3: Coyotes @ Islanders - 4:30pm (AZ) - Scripps, MSGSN

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
It all feels rather disjointed and uninspired from the Coyotes.

Islanders are not that great either so things can still very much be turned around. But for that, the third period will have to be a major upgrade on the effort and quality shown so far.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Ok AT, let’s switch some lines up…don’t see why you wouldn’t at least for one period after watching this mess.
Yeah if AT switches it up I would be impressed because at least he’s trying

I wonder what the over / under on whether or not we complete a pass , win a puck battle, beat an opponent to the puck, or take a shot

This is night an day from New Jersey and the first period of the Ranger game

It is a miracle we are down by only 1

If Cooley can get a point I will feel a bit better, but not too optimistic with his linmates

Yikes bad spell correct.. can’t edit sorry

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
It’s fun how with how unimpressed AT was with the powerplay yesterday the players response to that was to be slower and worse
For a few times they tried to shoot more, at the start of the 2nd Schmaltz actually just shot it twice off one timers instead of passing it around, I just really feel like we need better players on the point and Moser/Valimaki really aren't cutting it, neither is Dumba, Durzi has been okay at least.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
For a few times they tried to shoot more, at the start of the 2nd Schmaltz actually just shot it twice off one timers instead of passing it around, I just really feel like we need better players on the point and Moser/Valimaki really aren't cutting it, neither is Dumba, Durzi has been okay at least.
Defense is definitely the area where we’ll be needing some more upgrades down the line. No one really seems able to fill they gostisbehere void

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Defense is definitely the area where we’ll be needing some more upgrades down the line. No one really seems able to fill they gostisbehere void
Hypothetically there should be no reason why Dumba, Moser, and Valimaki can't, they've all been more successful than Ghost. But it's f***ing Stecher and Durzi who have been our best transitional and offensive defenseman...hopefully that changes.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'm paying money for this.
IMG_3553.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad