GDT: Game #3: Coyotes @ Islanders - 4:30pm (AZ) - Scripps, MSGSN

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
the PP needs some work, and I'm all for just simplifying it to the point, 1 pass to the wing, pass back to the point and shoot, wingers crash along w/bumper and net front guy...just scrum it up and try to get a dirty one.

Whatever they're currently doing isn't working and completely frustrating to watch

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Dermott is getting a lot of opportunities, not sure I like it but let's see what he does with it.

Extra pass by Keller = dead play

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
What kind of a penalty kill coverage is that.?

Obtuse triangle.? Broken umbrella?

They seem to leave 1 guy wide open

Our PP was reminiscent of the 5 on 3 from yesterday no shots

I am thinking swap Cooley and put him with Maccelli on the 2nd unit

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Definitely not a good period by any means but we at least kept them off the scoresheet and it was close.

We're really missing Moser/Valimaki/Stecher leading the rush here because my god our transition has been abysmal and when we our set up in the zone for 6+ minutes we just stand around and pass the f***ing puck

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
They looked good on the first shift of the game…had energy and zone time…too cute though. Keller and Schmaltz look like they’re trying to go for the Sportscenter Top 10 goal every time and it’s not working. Hope McBain starts getting more ice…I don’t really see the fascination with Bjugstad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad