Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
They didn't get their top choice for offensive coordinator because they wouldn't give him the salary he wanted and got elsewhere. So instead the turned to the fired OC of Cleveland who never even called plays.

Maybe he'll be great, but I think they've done a lot this off-season worthy of some very fair criticism.
I'm not saying they've had a perfect off-season... I'm just not convinced they've screwed up the EVP search.

Reactions: EverettMike

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
thanks for the dog n pony show I guess Patriots

I like what he’s done for the most part so far, interested in seeing how he does long term

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I’m just happy Drake maye is going with #10 so I don’t have to switch my avatar

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1715817848079.png

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Patriots are truly in the land of irrelevancy now. 0 prime-time games besides the required Thursday night

• Wow
Reactions: Fenway

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
I don’t understand being done with the Jets early in the season and the two Buffalo games late. They could have swapped one Jets game for a Bills game. Doesn’t make sense but every year we wonder if they are letting someone figure this out with a crayon and a napkin anyway.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
I think teams are offered bye weeks after international games but they don't have to take it. It's most likely the Patriots choice
Late bye to possibly plug Maye in for end of season games IMO. Imagine the Pats wanted it as deferred as possible. And Boston to London is no worse than Boston to LA in terms of travel time so no biggie.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I don’t understand being done with the Jets early in the season and the two Buffalo games late. They could have swapped one Jets game for a Bills game. Doesn’t make sense but every year we wonder if they are letting someone figure this out with a crayon and a napkin anyway.
Scheduling the Jets has added complexity because they share a stadium with the Giants. Not an excuse, but an additional wrinkle the schedule makers have to work through..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad