GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Whats our next penalty, for skating??? I am done with watching this series we have clearly lost we need to pick up some draft picks and some deep players this summer.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
Quick steps to improving the Canucks for next year

1. fire AV
2a. re-hire AV
2b. fire AV right away

3. trade Edler for picks (this has the added benefit of him not playing with Bieksa anymore)
4. buy out Booth, Ballard, Raymond
5a. re-hire AV
5b. fire AV and laugh really hard

6. trade Schneider as he has a higher trade value and Lu is (as I've always said) a beauty and a good Canadian boy, and will be for a while. If Toronto can win with Reimer and St. Louis can win with Elliot, we can win with Lu/Cannata/Lack.
7. fire Gillis and bring in Burke. Although he can be an ass, he has a knack for revitalizing franchises and has a proven record (VAN, ANA, TOR) in doing so.
8. monitor the offseason progress of Kassian, Schroeder, Corrado, Tanev, Jensen and Gaunce, as they are the future of this team
9. fire DJ Dan for his terrible music choices over the last couple seasons
10. Trade the Sedins for 1 or 2 Couture-esque players

Added some steps you left out for completeness.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
ACTUALLY we've sucked since Rome got penalized for running Horton

sorry, but the empire fell

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
I like Garrison he's a good player but he's not a number 1, he doesn't control the pace of the game or have a big enough impact. He can be a good number 2 but we need a number 1 d-man. Edler sure as hell isn't one. Hamhuis is basically Garrison and Bieksa is a number 4.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Quick steps to improving the Canucks for next year

1. fire AV
2. fire AV
3. trade Edler for picks (this has the added benefit of him not playing with Bieksa anymore)
4. buy out Booth, Ballard, Raymond
5. fire AV
6. trade Schneider as he has a higher trade value and Lu is (as I've always said) a beauty and a good Canadian boy, and will be for a while. If Toronto can win with Reimer and St. Louis can win with Elliot, we can win with Lu/Cannata/Lack.
7. fire Gillis and bring in Burke. Although he can be an ass, he has a knack for revitalizing franchises and has a proven record (VAN, ANA, TOR) in doing so.
8. monitor the offseason progress of Kassian, Schroeder, Corrado, Tanev, Jensen and Gaunce, as they are the future of this team
9. fire DJ Dan for his terrible music choices over the last couple seasons
10. Trade the Sedins for 1 or 2 Couture-esque players

Raymond is a UFA and I wouldn't mind sending the Sedins east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad