GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Go back and watch highlights from the regular season in 2011.

Then watch this garbage. Almost the same players, same coaching staff...yet a completely different team on the ice. You can just see the suck when you compare them.

mikull109

May 3, 2011
I missed most of the game, which turned out to be a good thing considering the score. What happened?

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
I can't be the only one who isn't angry right now. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

Lundface*

Go back and watch highlights from the regular season in 2011.

Then watch this garbage. Almost the same players, same coaching staff...yet a completely different team on the ice. You can just see the suck when you compare them.

The style change is night and day. No idea what caused AV to revert to his bread and butter defensive system

TwelveMind

Jun 5, 2011
Toronto
@CraigJButton: Down 5-1 in 3rd, Canucks will be 2-11 in playoff games since 2-0 lead vs. Boston in 2011. 16 goals for & 44 goals against. 0-6 at home!

That is PATHETIC

It's those fan hoodlums that caused the riot...karma is a b**ch and it's now paid back tenfold vis-a-vis the Canucks meltdown.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
What an abortion of a game from these refs. Hard to support a league that thinks this kind of crap is acceptable. This is supposed to be playoff hockey. Where's the excitement?

Let the Sharks win this on merit! If they're the better team, then so be it. Hard to argue when Bieksa is destroying the stability on the back end. Kudo's to the Sharks for taking advantage, but be freaking real.

Let's watch a competition evenly called, not this kind of nonsense. Fans of the game deserve more respect.

Pseudonymous*

edler waiting for someone to get in front of him before he shoots, as ****ing always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad