GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
except Grabner can actually forecheck, make hits, cause turnovers, and odd man rushes.. what does Raymond do?
Please. Problem with this team is lack of finish. Again, he's got zero goals against a **** goalie like Fleury in three games.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
@CraigJButton: Down 5-1 in 3rd, Canucks will be 2-11 in playoff games since 2-0 lead vs. Boston in 2011. 16 goals for & 44 goals against. 0-6 at home!

That is PATHETIC

Ray Shero*

Oh man I live here and if we get swept Vancouver won't be too happy of a city. It's year after year now. Something's gotta change. This Vancouver squad had some good times but this is it for a lot of them me thinks.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
So is everyone happy we drew the Shsrks still? Would we have fared better against any other team!?

No, we would have got our ****kicked by the Blues. It's possible that playing the Kings may have sparked this team a little bit, but Quick can shut them down by himself.

The Blues 4th line is better than our 1st line. They would hit us into the ground.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
So is everyone happy we drew the Shsrks still? Would we have fared better against any other team!?

Sharks were the Canucks best chance to make the second round. With any other team, we would have found out if the NHL rulebook has a hidden "mercy rule" in it.

cool story bro

Mar 28, 2011
Vancouver
Quick steps to improving the Canucks for next year

1. fire AV
2. fire AV
3. trade Edler for picks (this has the added benefit of him not playing with Bieksa anymore)
4. buy out Booth, Ballard, Raymond
5. fire AV
6. trade Schneider as he has a higher trade value and Lu is (as I've always said) a beauty and a good Canadian boy, and will be for a while. If Toronto can win with Reimer and St. Louis can win with Elliot, we can win with Lu/Cannata/Lack.
7. fire Gillis and bring in Burke. Although he can be an ass, he has a knack for revitalizing franchises and has a proven record (VAN, ANA, TOR) in doing so.
8. monitor the offseason progress of Kassian, Schroeder, Corrado, Tanev, Jensen and Gaunce, as they are the future of this team
9. fire DJ Dave for his terrible music choices over the last couple seasons
10. Trade the Sedins for 1 or 2 Couture-esque players

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Should I call in and troll blake again? nah not in the mood tonight lol

ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Feb 5, 2006
Calgary
And unlike the Caps, we have a significantly better roster. Once we get away from this horrid defensively abomination that AV has created, we should be a contender again. Much as this series is humiliating, it might just be what this organization needs to see for something to happen.

Agreed. God I hope the Babcock rumors are true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad