GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
cant believe people are still harping on the reffing.

ya, THAT'S the reason we're losing guys.

you know, when you get shot and you're down and out and bleeding to death, maybe someone will come along and shoot you in the kneecaps and make you suffer more and then blow your head clean

that's the job the refs in this series have undertaken

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I can't be the only one who isn't angry right now. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

I'm not angry, maybe pretty annoyed, this was clear after last seasons, I'll be pissed if the Sedins are here next year

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
I can't be the only one who isn't angry right now. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

I turned off the TV in the first and have followed this thread instead. It really does wonders for your temperament if you take a step back and just observe reactions :laugh:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
He is having a wretched series, wow. Has he been this lost this year? I know he seemed to have dealt with some nagging injuries. He doesn't look real spry in this series, looks like mid-body problem.

Yep. It's why we constantly refer to him as Casual Kev.

dc

May 11, 2010
Monterrey, Mexico
3u9i14

Dado

You're kidding me, even with 5 seconds left and the Sharks playing prevent we still find a way to cough it up the middle?

cool story bro

Mar 28, 2011
Vancouver
Man I feel so terrible for Luongo. He has his flaws, sure. But he's done nothing but give his heart and soul to this organization and is one of the most professional, genuine and competitive guys out there. Yes he has his meltdowns but... I believe other than Naslund, he's the best thing that happened to the Canucks in the last decade.

I can't believe Gillis was actually going to trade him for Scrivens and a 2nd. I also can't believe how Gillis lets AV treat Lu like that.

I want Lu to stay but that's unfair, I want him to have success the same way people want Iggy to have success in PIT, knowing he would find none in CGY.

God bless ya LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zejono

Feb 20, 2013
to be the first team out, every one is laughing at us hahahhahahahahahah

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
He is having a wretched series, wow. Has he been this lost this year? I know he seemed to have dealt with some nagging injuries. He doesn't look real spry in this series, looks like mid-body problem.

the world finds out what every canuck fan has known since he's gotten top 4 minutes:

bieksa sucks

a lot

CCF

This is the year....
Feb 8, 2003
Across Canada
Literally the best and only good thing about this series is that I got to hear Cuthbert call a Canucks playoff game again.

Lindt

Apr 28, 2010
Lu and Kesler deserve better than this joke of an organization.

Kesler has been invisible today. I'll look for another epic performance from him in 2-3 years. Don't know why everybody gives him a free pass for a handful of good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad