GDT: Game #3 - Canucks @ Sharks - TSN - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Sucks to be a Canucks fan right now. We are witnessing the end of an era.

This wasn't much of an era, we feed on a weak divs and made the scf once and choked big time then went on a massive down turn.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
cant believe people are still harping on the reffing.

ya, THAT'S the reason we're losing guys.

Are you being freaking serious? NOT one single person here is putting the whole blame on the refs ... but how anyone could make your kind of comment after watching this game is unreal.

You had a player grab a puck rolling into the net to stop a goal. Directly in front of a ref and there was no call.

Couture picks up the puck while defending and throws it out of his end, again in front of everyone and there's no call.

It's actually moronic not to call out the refs for this level of trash.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Personally I think he was always a rental.

Lots of restocking to go on, need second line wingers, more reliable defense. Hard to believe this is the same team from 2011, when they had one of the top three defenses in the NHL if not the best.

this defense was always fire drill prone even in 2011, it was just masked by quick puck movement and clean breakouts

Zejono

Feb 20, 2013
I will cheer for TORRES , I ****ing love that guy, always comes to play, unlike our pansies

dmacgreg37

Dec 11, 2007
British Columbia
Man.... I don't even know what to say, so disappointing.

I can't fathom a situation in which AV is back. Luongo will be gone, even at 50 cents on the dollar, right or not. Burrows or Kesler may be moved (I'd think Burrows, but Kesler will fetch more value). Unfortunately, the D-corps are all locked up in long-term contracts, most of them with no-trade clauses. They can't go into a rebuild because of that group, yet aren't good enough to win anything. Will be 3+ years of purgatory before this team can move too far forward or back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad