GDT: Game 3: Blackhawks at Blues | Oct. 9, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

You've been reading too many of The Red Line's posts ;)

Main board is entertaining reading. SJ and St. Louis are the deepest team and will perform throughout the year. Hawks have nuthin but Crawford, a mediocre D, and no scoring depth (artistic license was used in that previous statement). How in the world did we win last year I will never know.......

I do not expect the Hawks to win the Prez but they will perform well.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Main board is entertaining reading. SJ and St. Louis are the deepest team and will perform throughout the year. Hawks have nuthin but Crawford, a mediocre D, and no scoring depth (artistic license was used in that previous statement). How in the world did we win last year I will never know.......

I do not expect the Hawks to win the Prez but they will perform well.

I've seen "he plays on a great team" used as reasoning to dumb down the accomplishments of every single good player on the roster. Made this point in some other thread on the main board, but if everyone's a leech, how is it a great team? Has to be someone to leech off of. Bollig, probably... must be him.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
:handclap:

But really, I'm a little surprised that everyone is thinking that the blues will come out chippy and as pests. Reaves is one of the only legitimate fighters who doesn't go around creating nonsense scrambles, and Stewart only causes stuff when other things get involved. The hawks will certainly cause things as well, we know what Shaw and Bollig can do. It'll be a chippy game, but not because of one team. I'm expecting a close game, average scoring. The blues offense is hot, but they've played very weak defenses, they should come back to earth tonight.

Looking forward to a good game tonight.

If you recall last season (I think it was the last meeting of the RS), Backes was running Toews all night and had him in the dressing room for a spell. He knows Toews won't back down and he has quite a few pounds on him. If he tries that same crap tonight, Hawks can't just stand around and let it happen. Whatever it takes.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
If you recall last season (I think it was the last meeting of the RS), Backes was running Toews all night and had him in the dressing room for a spell. He knows Toews won't back down and he has quite a few pounds on him. If he tries that same crap tonight, Hawks can't just stand around and let it happen. Whatever it takes.

also remember a game last year where bickell stepped to backes, backes tried to talk **** about his point total despite the fact bickell had like identical stats at the time playing on a 3rd line. In the end, baby ***** backes didn't pull any **** the rest of the game.

member 151739

Blues fans really don't like us, it's like a superiority and inferiority complex all in one. It's like what we used to be to the Red Wings.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I just realized that since the 04/05 lockout, the Blues have only made the playoffs 3 years...of the 4 series they've played, they've lost 3 of them and been swept on two occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad