zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
wow. that almost, almost looked like we know what we're doing on the PP

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
SWEET! Way to tie it up so quickly. But that's BS that it was only a minor penalty. That's exactly the kind of hit they want out of the NHL. That could have been a lot worse.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Keith has looked terrible tonight so far when handling puck

Keith and Seabrook both have been fumbling the puck a lot in their own end. Then much of the team has.

Handzus looks brutal. I missed a bit of the period, but for the most part he's been painful to watch.

Forecheck was great and we put a lot of pressure on them, especially in the first 2/3 of the period. We just have to clean up the slop, quit turning the puck over, and convert on our chances.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Oh hey, and just realized I picked Kane to be the first Hawk to score in the prediction topic, so +2 there, and remembered he's on my fantasy team.

Yay for me.

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
That was a ridiculously exciting 1st period for a very early regular season game. Fun stuff. These are two really good teams.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
That was a ridiculously exciting 1st period for a very early regular season game. Fun stuff. These are two really good teams.

Very fast paced, up and down. If the rest of the game is like this the fans at the stadium definitely got their money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad