GDT: Game 3: Blackhawks at Blues | Oct. 9, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Backes is a two time 30+ goal scorer, and probably a captain for this years USA olympic team. Heisn't as good as Toews, but he's not a chump.

I'm surprised this conversation hasn't included Lapierre. I think maybe some Blues fans still don't realize what he brings. Tonight is probably a prime opportunity for him to be the pest that he is.

Spot on.

Nothingman*

Backes is a two time 30+ goal scorer, and probably a captain for this years USA olympic team. Heisn't as good as Toews, but he's not a chump.

I'm surprised this conversation hasn't included Lapierre. I think maybe some Blues fans still don't realize what he brings. Tonight is probably a prime opportunity for him to be the pest that he is.

So many tools on one team......so little time.....

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
No one in St. Louis will be watching this game tonight.

Ill be at the game :yo:...Cardinals in the playoffs is nice, but not Blues/Blackhakws nice ;)

Good luck tonight, should be a great show as usual between our two teams.

P.S. Thanks for being cool fans to me and my girlfriend last April. We drove up and stayed a few days in Chicago for the game. Most of the hawk fans saw our Blues jerseys and were pretty cool to us, a few even wanted to get slammed at a bar after the game with us. I was surprised as hell when the blues pulled a win off in an epic shootout and I managed to make it out of the United Center without getting a drop of beer thrown at me, or a single F-bomb thrown at me. It was a great time.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Have to record the game and watch it when I get home from class. :(

Really hoping St. Louis gets crushed.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Heh, a bit early for must wins...

But hey, might as will pick up as many points as possible sooner rather than later.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
hockey is back and getting the points early on would only help us down the road... Brookbank will be in for Kostka

SchruteFarms

Aug 8, 2010
I was surprised as hell when the blues pulled a win off in an epic shootout and I managed to make it out of the United Center without getting a drop of beer thrown at me, or a single F-bomb thrown at me. It was a great time.

That is because our fans can't throw. watching Bears QBs has been a bad influence.

member 151739

Watch out, guys. We don't have a deep team. Won't make the playoffs. That's what I get from the main board anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad