GDT: [Game 3] April 17: Ducks @ Flames - 8:00pm MT (TV: CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Why do I stay until 1 for this **** **** sake I have to work tomorrow

Johnson has to play tomorrow. Elliott had bad bounces but the last one doesn't go in most of the time

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames dominated this game, but a BS high stick goal that counts, Perry punching players on the bench and it wasn't whistled that leads to a goal, fluke bounces, and just soft goals against by Elliott. What in the flying eff.

Hockey gods, what are you doing.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Might as well get our goalie of the future (hopefully) some playoff experience. I just hope it wouldn't ruin his confidence playing in front of a soft ass team.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
No way Elliott comes back next year.

If Johnson plays, do we get November Johnson, or sieve Johnson?

If the London Knights lose tomorrow can we call up Parsons and get him to play goalie, he is clutch. And if Parsons wins tomorrow, give game 4 to Gillies. What's the harm? We lose, what ever, we win and we can use his confidence to go back to Anaheim and beat the curse.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Came to see the entire fan base blame one player. Leaving unsurprised but still disappointed that our fan base is as sad the the one up north

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
F- grade for GG and Elliott this game. I'm not even gonna bother with game 4

YourAverageFan*

Jan 19, 2016
Lol the Flames deserve all the hate and insults from Oilers fans in the coming months.

Absolutely disgraceful. Dominate Anaheim all game and yet Elliott plays like ****ing dog ****

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Honestly, this team never truly looks in control of games. Dominate for long stretches and look absolutely clueless the next.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Came to see the entire fan base blame one player. Leaving unsurprised but still disappointed that our fan base is as sad the the one up north

He let in two goals he should've had. That's the bottom line. Yes the Flames had bad puck luck again, but this is the 3rd game straight he has let in a softie. Its an unfortunate trend, but it's hardly a new one.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Hindsight and all that, but boy Goalies have been pulled for way less, see Gibson, John...

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

Either we're the unluckiest team ever, or (more likely), it's alright to blame a goalie for a loss. Elliott wasn't good tonight.

Ftr, I also blame Gaudreau/Backlund as well. We need our best players to show up, they haven't.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton

Lol definitely not a one player thing but games two and three look different with nhl level goaltending. Having our 6+ million dollar a year winger not cherry pick and lose every puck battle while throwing his hands up at the ref would be nice too. Clutch Johnny is dead

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016

I don't know, him, Gaudreau, Hamilton and even Backlund got plenty of blame, and rightly so if I may say so...

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009

We're 3 games into this series and badly out chancing the Ducks in every single game.
The Ducks have gone to 2 different goalies and neither are allowing soft goals.

Elliot has allowed something soft in every single game. It would be great if we were going to get February and March Elliot for more than 2 months and in playoffs when we need a top 15 goallie, but this game Elliot was dropping bad rebounds, he was slow to move to long shots, and wasn't tracking pucks or players. Had the Ducks of been playing well they would have scored a good number more than 5 goals on him.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
**** Gulutzan, **** Elliott, **** Gaudreau, **** this team, **** this weak, child-like, fragile, piece of **** team.

****ing joke of a ****ing league that pay a bunch of orangutans to make horse-**** decisions time after time, absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan